[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do non-whites come to white countries when they have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: 1469952835221.jpg (156KB, 396x1640px) Image search: [Google]
1469952835221.jpg
156KB, 396x1640px
Why do non-whites come to white countries when they have their own countries?
>>
>>65743554
Why did your ancestors come to a non-white country when they have their own country?
>>
>>65743554
well , whites came first to my country (500 years ago)
we didnt wanted them here
>>
they should bring their own weapons as well. this what whitey did back then.
>>
>>65743607
>>65743637
>>65743640
Whites bring civilisation, non-whites bring destruction.
>>
>>65743554
well , whites came first to my country (500 years ago)
we didnt wanted them here
>>
Nobody likes Australia

>>65743671
Lol no
>>
>>65743640
African clan leaders were selling their own people to Europeans but hey lets forget that
>>
>>65743554
>>65743607
Anyway... for the same reason hundreds of thousands of poor Eastern Europeans immigrate to Western Europe.
Lenient restrictions, better opportunities.
>>
>>65743706
Why not focus on making their own country better?
>>
>>65743671
we were civilizated long time ago the whites came
we were so civilizated that even aliens were living with us

http://www.ancient-code.com/dna-test-results-paracas-skulls-are-not-human/
>>
>>65743706
That is why Eastern Europe, like all non-white/Asian countries, remains shit tier and poor
>>
>>65743671
Northern/Western Europeans only recently became civilized themselves anyway.
>>65743725
I don't know. Maybe it might have to do with how one person can't really do shit on his own, and how some of them have countries that are so hopelessly fucked up.
>>
>>65743725
there is no way to fix peru because whites killed 97% of the people who really cared for these lands, the natives
and also whites from the USA , europe continue doing proxy wars here
>>
>>65743841
>Maybe it might have to do with how one person can't really do shit on his own

That's the type of attitude that leads to having a shit country. If they all stayed to try and focus on making their countries better instead fleeing perhaps they wouldn't be so fucked up.
>>
>>65743554
Because they're too lazy to build prison for criminals?
>>
>>65743908
Lol, are you serious? Tell me what could Syrians do when they're in a situation of being bombed to oblivion by several teams? How would that help exactly?
>>65743781
You were lucky to have been born in a wealthy country like Finland. Other people weren't blessed like you and have been born in very poor countries where education is shit, economy is shit, everything is shit. Accept that some people just want better lives and don't have the power to bring it all by themselves to their countries.
>>
File: 4928.jpg (26KB, 620x372px) Image search: [Google]
4928.jpg
26KB, 620x372px
To steal jobs and rape wimin. What elese?
>>
>>65744194
collect welfare
>>
We don't.
>>
>>65744096
>Other people weren't blessed like you and have been born in very poor countries where education is shit, economy is shit, everything is shit.
And then they come here, they make the education shit, they make the economy shit, they make everything shit.

Explain how this is helping anyone ?

>my house was destroyed
>welp let's burn my neighbours house too, at least i won't be so lonely
lol fuck you
>>
>>65744661
What about the ones who are actually putting effort into educating themselves and contribute largely to the economy, like most of Indian diaspora for example? Also show me some sort of statistic that shows that Syrian refugees, and I mean actual Syrian refugees, are +1% criminal.
>>
>>65744883
>What about the ones who are actually putting effort into educating themselves and contribute largely to the economy, like most of Indian diaspora for example?
Oh no don't get me wrong, i love them, all 5 of those people, they're amazing, really

>Also show me some sort of statistic that shows that Syrian refugees, and I mean actual Syrian refugees, are +1% criminal.
What Syrian refugees ? There is no Syrian refugees there is only Algerian diaspora
>>
>>65745064
Indian immigrants are the group which make the most money on average out of all Americans; that includes whites. But this wouldn't fit your narrative, would it?
>>
>>65745064
>Oh no don't get me wrong, i love them, all 5 of those people, they're amazing, really
Indians in the US are by far the most earning immigrant group and the least to leach on welfare.
>What Syrian refugees ? There is no Syrian refugees there is only Algerian diaspora
My original post was about Syrians.
>>
Usually white countries have more opportunities, more jobs with more pay, more security, etc. than non-white countries.
>>
because their countries are shit and they don't think theyre the reason
>>
>>65745387
Yup. Gulf countries have the highest % of immigrants on earth despite being human rights hellholes, just because they're wealthy.
The west doesn't only offer high education and high paying jobs but it's also the most respecting to human rights and much safer than most third world countries, and this is why it's so attractive.
But some first worlders just can't seem to fathom why would anybody move to such a place.
>>
>>65745288
>>65745355
>Abdul the terrorist points his finger at Pajeet the successful businessman
And he says :
>"See, immigration is a good thing"
ahhahahahah are you serious ?
>>
We have the same thread everyday.
Is this easter 2.0?
>>
>>65743554
Why do you make this thread every single day?
>>
>>65745613
I never said it's necessirely always a good thing, I think there should be vetting, and that it should be done legally. I mentioned Indian diaspora as an example. Chinese diaspora are also succesful, and Lebanese diaspora in South America. Like how the USA gets mostly professionals as immigrants because of the screening due to being far away apart from illegals from Mexico.
As for refugees I think that neighboring countries are the ones obliged to host them, which we have anyways.
>>
>>65745613
Taiwaneses and Filipinos also outdo all Europeans groups.
>>
>>65745632
>>65745710
Underaged memesters from /pol/ who won't stop complaining about immigrants ruining their cultures can't help but ruin other boards' cultures with their cancer.
>>
>>65745878
>>65745951
Sure and no one ever complained about those.
Go ask people if they care at all about indians or chinese. Nope.
Even the jews they don't care about.
Even the blacks, many don't really care about.

But the arabs ? Everybody hates them. Even many of those people above.

So no you don't get to be like "yeah but some immigrants are good, so shut up bigot"
what the fuck is this logic ?
you are an arab not a chinaman
>>
>>65746267
Actually most people definitely do care about Indians, Filipinos and Chineses. They're more often than not seen in a bad light, which is pretty funny to me.
>>
>>65746396
Yeah people make jokes about their eyes or their food, big deal, meanwhile arabs are brewing a fucking civil war
>>
>>65746267
I told you that some countries have screening for certain immigrants and others don't.
Trash can just hop on the European border and commit crime. It's not an accurate represintation of entire ethnicites.
Lebanese people in the US are succesful.
Mexicans in the US have a bad reputation because of the illegals that jump on the border and commit crime.
It's not like Mexican immigrants who go to the UK for example legally for education or so.
And yeah there are barely any Jordanians outside of Jordan/gulf and those who are go there legally anyways. Our diaspora isn't associated with any sort of crimes.
>>
>>65746532
Yes sure. I agree with that.

I came here when i saw a post like "baww poor immigrants they don't have opportunities let them in"

And now you're like "yeah those immigrants are trash, they don't represent us"

I mean, ok, you're quick to change opinions though
>>
>>65747038
I was explaining to him why non-Westerners want to go to Western countries. He thinks it's a conspiricy theory against white people but it's not. Just like my first example poor Eastern Europeans go to Western Europe for jobs. Sure there will be scum that sell drugs and commit crime among immigrants but there will also be the law abiding and the bright that care about education.
>>
>>65747443
Oh but our government is definitely working against us, that's no secret.
Of course the immigrants don't know anything about our politics and they just want money.
That is common sense.

Now as i was saying the issue here is that once they're here, this place turns to shit too.
So there's no more money to be had for anyone. Which is kind of self-defeating don't you think ?
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.