[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about crime in Europe. Do all Arabs and Blacks in Europe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

Tell me about crime in Europe. Do all Arabs and Blacks in Europe live in ghettos and do crimes? Or are there decent people? Are crimes concentrated in ghettos or are they go out of it? Is it difficult to get out of ghetto if you don't want to live in shit? Do whites commit crimes? Is Europe safer than Russia?
>>
File: o4.jpg (39KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
o4.jpg
39KB, 400x300px
>>
>>65741477
njet argentina
>>
>Tell me about crime in Europe. Do all Arabs and Blacks in Europe live in ghettos and do crimes?
Yes

>Do whites commit crimes?
Never
>>
>>65741515
im sorry
>>
>>65741468
>Tell me about crime in Europe

Why don't you start, my Euopean comrade.
>>
Bump.
>>65741645
Idk why do westerners have Russia is Europe meme.
>>
Niggas and Arabs mostly live in cheap old neighborhoods that are full of commieblocks built for people who moved into the cities to work a few decades ago, I guess one could call them ghettos. I personally haven't seen any browns or blacks living outside of these areas but I'm pretty sure there are some middle-class ones who live with the whites.

They just sell drugs and steal bicycles, that's the extent of crime they commit. All more serious crime is committed by whites (motorcycle clubs mostly) or slavs associated with the Russian mafia.

I don't know if it's safer than Russia, I have only been to your country once but didn't encounter any problems.
>>
1/3 of inmates in norwegian prisoners are foreign citizens.. and then you add the fact that some of the "norwegian" citizens in prison have foreign ethnicity, the prison is just proofs of cultural diversity gone wrong [gone sexual]

but you mention blacks and arabs, a lot of the criminals are slavs as well
>>
>>65745019
Russia is geographically transcontinental but much more Eastern European than Asian.
>>
https://www.numbeo.com/crime/rankings_by_country.jsp?title=2016-mid&region=150

See for yourself. Russia is definitely one of the least safe countries in Europe but countries like Belgium, Sweden and the UK all don't score good aswell
>>
>>65745019
Of course Russia is european.
What do you think it is? Chinese?
>>
>>65745883
Russians think they are their own special snowflake continent. Just let those idiots be.
>>
arabs and nigs do the raping
locals do the fighting
slavs do the stealing
>>
>>65741468
God damn fucking immigrats are the worst
>minding my own business
>Nigger comes
>"Hey bro, how are doing?"
>"Fine m8, you?"
>"All good! How's your family? Friends?"
>"They're alright! You?"
>"Same here! See ya, bro."
Fucking piece of shit triggered
>>
>>65746352
t. Black cunt
That shite literally never happens unless you're in a 99% white area and all 12 of the negros are well behaved
>>
>>65746352
That seems really nice.I understend if he beat you up or robed you,but why did this upset you?
>>
Most nigger and arabs I know are law abiding, there are a lot of cunts though
>>
>>65741468
>Do all Arabs and Blacks in Europe live in ghettos
Yes
>and do crimes?
Most do
>Or are there decent people?
A tiny minority is decent
>Are crimes concentrated in ghettos or are they go out of it?
No, they often go down to city centers to destroy them
>Is it difficult to get out of ghetto if you don't want to live in shit?
No
>Do whites commit crimes?
Almost none
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.