[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey Australia! How's it goin? Been a while since we talked.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: ameristralia.png (1MB, 1284x847px) Image search: [Google]
ameristralia.png
1MB, 1284x847px
Hey Australia! How's it goin? Been a while since we talked.

How is everything? How's the government doing? How's that new guy that took Based Tony's spot been doing? Has Labour got it's leadership shit sorted out yet?

You guys still turning back boats? How about your internet and stuff, that seemed to be a pretty big deal last time we talked.

Anything else new going on? Any big local stories? How's your rugby and football teams, they playing in any big competitions these days?

Weather still nice? Getting warmer?

Just wanted to know how you guys are doing.
>>
>Alright
>Don't keep up with politics
>Don't care about Turnbull
>Don't know
>Yes we are turning back boats still
>Internet is terrible, my dls is 600kbs to 1mb
>South Australia is in chaos, being pelted with natural disasters
>Sharks won the NRL grandfinal, Dogs won the AFL
>Weather is cool
thanks for asking america
>>
More or less the same except Malcolm Turnbull's days are numbered: http://www.baka.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/dare-to-dream-tony-abbott-tells-uk-tories-he-believes-he-can-be-pm-again-20161004-grutrv.html
Change 'baka' to 's m h' (without spaces) fucking filter.

Weather here in Melbourne went from one extreme to the other yesterday within a couple of hours.
>>
>>65730331
>rugby
If you are interested in rugby you can watch the grand final from last weekend, my home town Cronulla (only australian part of sydney) played against >Melbourne
it was a good game
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JS8ce3_rens
>>
>>65730400
Hey, it's my pleasure

>>65730447
I knew Tony wasn't going to give up that easily. Interested to see that develop

>>65730466
I will! Thanks
>>
There's basically no difference between Abbott and Turnbull. They (bless) have the same policies and it's just a sigh for how brainwashed everybody on this site is that they want him back.
>>
>>65730708
they're both cabinet members of howard and try to emulate his success, of course they're similar
>>
File: 3525323.png (23KB, 768x387px) Image search: [Google]
3525323.png
23KB, 768x387px
>>
cucks
>>
>>65730751
>howard
Was he the one that took away all your guns?
>>
>>65730797
Yeah you wish faggot
>>
>>65731006
howard 'bought back' semi auto's and other guns, australians have one of the highest gun ownership rates in the world though
>>
>>65731207
Then i must be confused. Who was the Lib PM who disarmed you guys after Port Arthur?
>>
>>65731231
you're thinking of howard but he didn't disarm anybody, before port arthur your gun had to be in a gun safe you couldn't have it on you unless you were trap shooting or hunting which is exactly the same now
all he did was restricted access to semi-auto shotguns and rifles and buy the guns that were now restricted if the owner couldnt get a license for them, something like 20-30% of austrlians own non semi-autos
>>
>>65731290
>buy the guns that were now restricted if the owner couldnt get a license for them

Im guessing thats where all the dumpsters full of guns pictures I saw came from. The buy backs.

Forgive me, American liberal (our liberal, not yours) likes to use Port Arthur and Howard as an example of a country "successfully disarming with common sense gun laws after a tragedy" as a talking point all the time
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.