[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true that Russia is having mass evacuations right now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: 1452954475823.jpg (18KB, 193x200px) Image search: [Google]
1452954475823.jpg
18KB, 193x200px
Is it true that Russia is having mass evacuations right now? What's going on?
>>
>>65720123
Hopefully we're finally nuking them off the map.
>>
Los sudacas, incluidos los coñosureños por muy especiales que se crean, son seres tribales. Defienden a sus pútridos "países" como el que defiende un equipo de fútbol (que es la única forma de defender a un estado no-nación), con una veneración exacerbada e irracional a un trozo de tierra creado artificialmente por masones, traidores y terratenientes corruptos, mientras odian de una manera igualmente irracional y exacerbada al estado vecino, que "casualmente" fue igualmente creado artificialmente por masones, traidores y terratenientes corruptos.

Defeco en todos y cada uno de los sudacas, desde el sudaca nacido en el último rincón de Alaska, San Francisco, París o Madrid de inmigrantes sudacas muertos de hambre hasta el último indio sudaca tiraflechas parido por una india en lo más oscuro y salvaje del Amazonas.
>>
It is finally time.
Won't be able to post, we are almost at the bunker, good luck you all.
>>
>>65721061

GoodSpeed Pyotr.
>>
>>65720298
kek
>>
>>65720298
De verdad me hace pensar
>>
>>65721061
bad times friend ahead
>>
>>65720123
Being on a train right now. No time to post. Hope to see you, /int, someday again. Gonna miss you all, guys. Don't know what's going on. They just broke into the commiblock and ordered to leave as soon as possible. Then put us all on a train, gave us gas masks and three bottles of water to each. God help me. I wanna leave.
>>
Meme City is ready to take its place as capital of a post apocalyptic world government
>>
Just so you know it, anons, I love you. God, help us all.
>>
>>65721370
can't tell if a joke or not
>>
>>65722015
You will know soon enough. Keep your eyes on the sky.
>>
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/717446/russia-evacuate-40-million-people-emergency-drill-vladimir-putin-ww3

ww3 drill lol, russia is funny
>>
File: 1462644869510.jpg (7KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1462644869510.jpg
7KB, 250x241px
>>65722015
>>
>>65722153
so what do u think vladislav

are we gonna duke it out at some point or will we band together in the future in another uneasy alliance to take out the eternal chink
>>
I searched 'russian evacuation' on google and I get news articles from the sun, infowars, ukraine today and the express. This is definitely happening then
>>
>>65721061
Bad times friend ahead

Godspeed
>>
If Infowars and RT say it, don't doubt it, it's true.
>>
Adios Russia, you won't be missed.
>>
>>65722820
I'll see you on the other side Jonny.
>>
>>65722153
It's dark you cunt
Is it not dark in the Russia?
IT IS
You are drunk Dmitri
go to bed (or park bench)
>>
>>65723144
Don't worry, it will be bright soon, like a second sun.
>>
This is finally it, you guys can play Stalker in real life now
>>
>>65723059
No you won't, commies don't get to go to heaven.
>>
>>65723655
It's something
>>
>>65720123
What if this is just an illusion??

What if the *drills* are not drills. But the first strike of a nuclear war by Russia, and they are using this brilliant idea to get ahead?
>>
>>65722015
pls be foreign
>>
>>65723513
>wasting nukes on Austria
>>
kekkest
>>
sad but true
>>
>>65720123
Russia just wants to whip up a frenzy in the west by acting like NATO is taking everyone to the brink of war.

Everyone knows the US wont fire nukes and neither will Russia.
>>
File: cr_fr.jpg (11KB, 227x222px)
cr_fr.jpg
11KB, 227x222px
Russians! Please don't leave us alone, please! We'll be so lonely without such a bros!
>>
>>65720298
Ebin.
Postea el de los peruanos, por favor.
>>
>>65723749
Protestant heretics don't get to go there either :^)
>>
>>65724904
They just want you to rape the british queen live on facetime or something.
You know, like the time all of us in class agreed that we will beat the shit out of the professor, like all of us, after we put on the masks and we had a few spare, so that one dude we hated would think about it, but he didnt know it was a trap to get him arrested and expelled.
So he comes, we fill him up on the plan, give him a mask, tell him we have a lawyer, but we filled all the seats at the back so that he has to sit in front.
We needed someone strong enough to knock the professor out on the first hit so that the rest of us can jump in, secure the door, put the blanket over him and all that.
The dude we were to trap was the strongest so we choose 3 strongest in class.
His ego didnt let him bail from the game of zimmy zom (similar to rock paper scissors but only sides of the hand count, up or down so that the only one different from the rest is it)
we also knew the pattern of which we will flip hands, but he ofcourse didnt, so he was it.
We were all serious about it and swore to stomp anyone who dares to bale or tries anything stupid.
It was me and him in the front seat next to the professor.
He was sweating, i mean he was shivering and you wouldnt be able to pull a needle out of his assholes grip with a tractor.
I calmly said to him, you know what you have to do, you know we are all fucked if anything goes bad, you know that you were chosen fairly, you know that we have a lawyer that will protect all of us, especially you.
Close your eyes, breathe, and in 20 seconds, get up FAST and fucking do it.
He did. We didnt do shit. He started screeching after he punched the professor, he tried to run, security cameras recorded him, we acted shocked, helped the professor, called an ambulance because he was bleeding from the blood vessel at the end of the eyebrow, and i mean really bleeding and falling in and out of consciousness.

Peer pressure is fucking funny once you can control it.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.