[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has Europeans(non-immigrant/refugee) opinion on private gun ownership

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: FqGGD5y.png (824KB, 572x1166px) Image search: [Google]
FqGGD5y.png
824KB, 572x1166px
Has Europeans(non-immigrant/refugee) opinion on private gun ownership changed at all during the past year?
>>
>>65708865
You watch those nature documentaries on the cable? You see the one about lions? You got this lion. He's the king of the jungle, huge mane out to here. He's laying under a tree, in the middle of Africa. He's so big, it's so hot. He doesn't want to move. Now the little lions come, they start messing with him. Biting his tail, biting his ears. He doesn't do anything. The lioness, she starts messing with him. Coming over, making trouble. Still nothing. Now the other animals, they notice this. They start to move in. The jackals; hyenas. They're barking at him, laughing at him. They nip his toes, and eat the food that's in his domain. They do this, then they get closer and closer, bolder and bolder. Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody. Runs like the wind, eats everything in his path. Cause every once in a while, the lion has to show the jackals, who he is.
>>
>>65708885
Fascinating
>>
>>65708865
No it hasn't. But the problem with gun violence in USA is not going to be solved with tougher laws or by outright prohibiting guns.It's much deeper than that and i'm not bright enough to come up with solutions.
>>
Gun ownership went up by over 20% in a single year so I'd say yes a bit
>>
>>65708865
I want to know more about those legs
>>
Nice legs
>>
>>65708865
>(non-immigrant/refugee)
immigrants/refugees aren't europeans and never will be, so I don't know why you mention them
>>
They might support gun ownership for hunting or sport shooting but never for self-defence. The European mindset is dominated by collectivism and the utopia of "common good", as such is tangentially incompatible with taking someone's life to defend your property, life, dignity or physical integrity.
>>
>>65708865
Not here. Learning how to shoot at the range and having to notify the police before purchasing funs is not seen as much of an imposition.
What people want, is more freedom in shooting down trespassers.
>>
>>65708885
That was the gayest video I ever saw 2bh
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.