[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Germany used to have the coolest flags so why do they have such

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

Germany used to have the coolest flags so why do they have such a boring flag today?
>>
Because having a cool flag would raise flags
>>
>>65707692
The world is so scared that they will go nazi again they keep everything plain and simple.
>>
>>65707692
Because they misbehaved and are not allowed to play with nice flags and parade around anymore. Just like your alcoholic uncle can't enjoy just this one whiskey in peace even though normal people can.
>>
>>65707692
The Prussian and imperial flags are shit, as is the one of the DDR. The Nazi German flag is shit too, and only the Nazi Battle Flag (the one depicted in your photo) is somewhat aesthetic. It has nice colors and a nice composition.
>>
File: Flag_of_East_Germany.svg.png (202KB, 2000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_East_Germany.svg.png
202KB, 2000x1200px
>>65707692
because communism didn't win
>>
File: problem-solved-israel-nuked.png (544KB, 873x492px) Image search: [Google]
problem-solved-israel-nuked.png
544KB, 873x492px
>>65707898
Go away kike you use the same strategies and shit against the Palestinians who are the rightful owners of that useless desert none of you should actually care about but you're all dumb Abrahamites so you wouldn't understand that you're retarded
>>
>>65708026
shit opinion
>>
>>65708137
>t. Muhammad
Did your Islamic inbreeding make you so stupid, you didn't even realize Israel still exists in your shitty meme image?
>>
>>65708177
>muhammad
>calls islam a retarded religion
Nuke this shit too
>>
>>65707738
Made me think
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.