/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://newhumanist.org.uk/articles /4898/the-rise-of-arab-a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

https://newhumanist.org.uk/articles/4898/the-rise-of-arab-atheism

Even Arabs are becoming atheists these days. Why haven't you abandoned retarded beliefs yet?
>>
It's not really abandonment
It's acceptance that they weren't religious in the first place
Although it seems like the same thing the difference is that there will be no emptiness to be occupied by something else, religion or otherwise
>>
>>65697854
Why was soviet propaganda so kino?
>>
>>65697943
It is modern picture.
The first soviet posters were drawn by the artists of Russian Avant-garde, that's why they look so cool.
>>
>>65697943
Because our artists are good, especially avant-garde.
>>65697925
For me atheism is a history of critical thinking and education first. Since my early childhood I've been noticing logical fallacies in religious scriptures. Life around me showed that God is either nonexistent or it is retarded tyrant who likes torturing good people. When I got education I understood that there is not a single necessity for God to exist. Looking at history of religions, connection of religious processes to the development of the country I've realized that religions are just a tools used by high classes to rule low classes, which have risen from inability of people to explain processes going on in nature around them in the past.
>>
File: 14750115943572.jpg (76KB, 604x438px) Image search: [Google]
14750115943572.jpg
76KB, 604x438px
>>65698329
>>
>>65697854
*tips ushanka*
>>
>>65698329
that's what marx would say but nowdays it is almost an afterthought, it doesn't make rules about the world (unless you choose to follow them) and it doesn't explain the world (unless you didn't go to school or choose to ignore it) and it doesn't make people fight each other (unless you live in a very bad place)
religion will always exist not because it is a tool but because we can never have enough knowledge, in some ways it fills that gap with fluff, this fluff no matter how ironic or incidental is always there even if religion is banned outright the relics and items and ideas to represent it will persist
>>
>>65698386
>"bro, tell me some dumb shit"
>"no"
>miniature: bro won't say dumb shit
I don't 'get' Russian humour
You're like the Japanese
>>
>>65698587
My bad, apparently "бaтя" means "dad"
>>
>>65698587
Бaтя is "daddy", not "bro"
>>
>>65698483
You're wrong. Religion is a huge threat to society. They are always trying to get some laws pushing their agenda; in Russia people are constantly imprisoned for "blasphemy". 15 years ago religious wars were in Balkans, I don't even mention modern MENA. Religion is a tool of oppression, to keep society quiet and under control, it's a method to explain people why they should be exploited. Religious organizations in Russia always call to ban abortions, ban gays, promote conservative agenda - to make people hate made up enemies, follow your rules and so.
>>
>>65699015
Not all are imprisoned, desu. But the rest you said sounds right.
>>
>>65697854
God is meme, but the common people need religion.
>>
>>65697854
cuz like most atheists in your country become depressed alcoholic hedonists that worship money....just like your women
>>
>>65699015
I guess there is a reasonable middleground.
Was a grandtipper and now rebounded somewhat as an absence of religion clearly creates a spiritual vacuum (I feel it too) that usually gets filled by even more unreasonable cunts like american proddy cults or islamic proselytizers/salafis among a great surge of newage bullshit so predatory (pay to pray/muh ego worship like wiccas) and crude that you realize why sorcery is a specified sin in the bible.

Furthermore, religion often has become an extended form of local culture.
Killing this off comes at a price and more often than not ends in political narratives that are chosen on trendyness or attention/victimhood to become a substitute if no secular foundation for keeping up with certain expectations to the community is given.

More people in germany believe in protector-angels (seems to be a catholic/local idea?) Then in the christian god.
People seem to inherently crave some kind of conformity they can give in to.
>>
>>65699015

>Lolberal fag spotted

Go suck muzzie dick elsewhere
>>
>>65698587
>>65698386
i thought it says "father tell a dirty word"
but its funny anyway
>>
>>65698624
it still isn't very funny
>>
I was a believer when I was a kid, then I started to read books.

Stop fedora pics please, is not more funny.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.