[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Loves the country itself >But hate with all forces these

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Pepe.jpg (97KB, 1360x924px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe.jpg
97KB, 1360x924px
>Loves the country itself
>But hate with all forces these uneducated apes that lives on it
>>
>>65695226
you're looking for all your might
>>
That's basically how I feel about America.
>>
that's not love that's just fantasy
people are where they belong, only you can stop hating
>>
>>65695282
I don't blame you
>>
>tfw hate my country but love the people in it
>>
File: just.jpg (12KB, 164x188px) Image search: [Google]
just.jpg
12KB, 164x188px
>>65695226
iktf
>>
>>65695318
There's nothing worse than a self hating sharter

Fucking kill yourself
>>
>>65695226
I think 90% of the population anywhere are uneducated degenerates
>>
>>65695508

This

Majority of the population of any country are retards.

Even in countries with good education, 5 years after school your average Joe has forgotten practically everything bar some Facebook/documentary factoids and general knowledge.
>>
>>65695484
well we have the news feeding into black peoples victim complex so hard that they're killing cops, so its pretty right now mate. I love America but the people in charge seem to be working against us
>>
>>65695508
And the other 9% are the educated scum who cause all the really big problems.
Maybe 1% of people are actually really smart and not just "educated" and have the drive and means to actually do something beneficial.
>>
>>65695588
>so its pretty right now mate
pretty bad right now*
>>
>>65695595

1% is actually still quite generous in that regard. Intelligence, opportunity and life long altruism are a very rare combination.
>>
File: 1475473833824.jpg (50KB, 588x575px) Image search: [Google]
1475473833824.jpg
50KB, 588x575px
>>65695226
>tfw no plague to kill 70% of the population
>>
>>65695282
Same

I guess being the bastion of freedom comes with a price
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.