[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the secret to stop wasting time on meaningless things

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: e648c1180633e20db948264db563cef8.jpg (934KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
e648c1180633e20db948264db563cef8.jpg
934KB, 1500x1000px
What is the secret to stop wasting time on meaningless things and start being a productive member of society?
>>
If I knew I wouldn't be here
>>
>>65695026
*BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPP*
>>
Motivation
>>
come to terms with the fact that hobbies and free time are concepts that were created by the jews
>>
Just be yourself :)
>>
>>65695026
Why would you want to be a productive member of society?
>>
>>65695026
I could tell you but it would probably be of little use to you at this point. So just embrace it like everyone else has.
>>
File: engels1-3.jpg (91KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
engels1-3.jpg
91KB, 1000x1000px
Society is a construction of capitalistic systems of resource organization. The 'productive', that is to say the production, does not exist as a function of the 'society; rather it is the converse, the 'society exists to ensure that capitalistic production continues to expand both its means and its hegemony over alternative systems of social and resource organization. We need to replace the 'society' with the 'community' and the 'productive' with the 'fulfilled'. Only then will we even begin to catch a glimpse of our full potential as a nation. 4chan exists as one such 'community' where the 'productive imperative' has been discarded. However an alternative means of organization has yet to emerge.
>>
>>65695265
In summation: it can be said the "productive member of society" is merely the means of production in the context of capitalistic resource organization. A mere tool.
>>
>>65695026
being productive very slightly increases your odds of getting your pic
>>
>>65695586
rape does too
>>
>>65695026
stop browsing 4chan
>>
>>65695265
gtfo frankfurt kuk
>>
Surround yourself with decent people who have goals and ambition.

They will motivate you and look out for you and influence you.

At the same time if you hang around no hoper neets, bogans and people who waste all their momey and opportunities in life they will drag you down.

It all had to do with the company you keep.
>>
>>65695265
Yeah yeah, that's all very interesting, Engels. Now get back to work; this mouth won't feed itself.
>>
>>65695628
A mere tool.
>>
>>65695608
that's just mean
>>
>>65695681
I surround myself with high school dropout cocaine addicts so I appear relatively successful and normal within my social circle.
>>
>>65695730

Well f you can hang around thse people and not be dragged down by them in someway more power to you.
>>
>>65695760
Nah the jokes on me my life is rapidly deteriorating.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.