[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question for Europeans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 123456789.png (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
123456789.png
7KB, 225x225px
Are arabs as really bad as the media makes them out to be?

I've met blacks, native americans, and mexicans and I've no problem with them, what have your experience been with them /int/?
>>
The media actually protects their image.
>>
I was in Germany this past summer and I just smoked a joint and was walking around, and there was a group of brown people blocking the path.

I've never been that scared, the leader stared me down as I walked past, but I was ready to throw hands
>>
>>65503558
Yes absolute subhumans
>>
They can either be very nice or the worst people imaginable. The ones who have managed to completely eradicate the mental disease known as Islam from themselves are actually very well-functioning and don't behave like niggers.
>>
>>65503558
If you live in a big city you've probably seen them yourself

They hang around dressed like retro greaser street gangs, it's fucking creepy. I've never seen a muslim man by himself like a normal human being, it's always in a group of five or more with them all wearing black leather and their hair slicked back, glaring at all the white people.
>>
>>65503596

No, they don't, the media published stories on them all the time.

>>65503896

I live in a town that's filled with whites, native americans, and mexicans, the people generally get along fine in my personal experience. I think I have seen one middle eastern person but it's hard for me to tell if their arab or not or another mexican.
>>
>>65503896
Yeah, they're either retro greasers with slickback hair and shitty polos or like pic related.
>>
>>65504569
>Mexicans = Spainiards
>Spainiards = Moors
>Moors = Berbers
>Berbers = Arab
>>
>>65503558
In my experience, the only dickhead arabs are the ones in the ghetto, but they are generally surrounded by smackheads, gypsy's and generally scummy people. In more middle to upper class areas they are quite nice.

Compared to other immigrants and such, they aren't the best of the bunch, but they are generally better than most blacks in my area.

Best non-whites in my city imo are the Sikhs.
>>
>>65505023

so what are sikhs exactly?
>>
>>65503558
Most immigrants living outside of the big cities are actually pretty cool people desu.
>>
They might be the worst people I've ever encountered actually. Rude, self-centred, sadistic, entitled, violent, loud, refuse to integrate one bit etc etc
>>
They're nothing bad if say there's one arab kid in a group of finn kids. They're never going to be engineers but they'll do okay in some lesser profession.

When you've got a group of arab kids, "the stupidity combines" as we say.

The general muslim culture is bad for employment too because the women are pretty much never employed. Their unemployment is thus 50%+ without err.
>>
>>65505160
Followers of the Sikh religion.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.