[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fernando MArtinez

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 16

The time has come for an international Fernando Martinez thread...

You may post if you are:
South European\South American

Others can watch but they can't touch, just like a good cuck
>>
File: fernandopassion.jpg (90KB, 613x1303px) Image search: [Google]
fernandopassion.jpg
90KB, 613x1303px
>The room was dark, the computer screen was its only source of light reflecting on Bob's glasses as he stared at the computer
>His country, and his germanic heritage needed him in the internet, in order to fight the jewish and islamic comunism conspirancy that threatened his culture, his life and his wife
>Meanwhile, his wife was out in the bar feeling depressed and hopeless over a failed marriage
>At that time she noticed a change in the jukebox
>The music was warmer, more passionate and "naughtier" than before... a spanish guitar could be heard blasting the sound of pasion and amore
>A galant handsome latino man sits next ot her at the barstool
>"Perdoname pero una chica sola como tu hace mi corazon llorar lagrimas de dolor... Dejame que te ayude" - said the gracious man
>As the man's fingers caress the woman's body she could feel a tight and firm body... a rare sight in a country of obese man
>The man went deeper and deeper until the woman unleashed a scream of pleasure that incarnated the spirit of bluesgrass and rodeo in a single feeling
>She passes out with a smile in her face, she knew that she discovered passion for the first time in her life
>Meanwhile, Bob already won an argument in his favourite racist internet board... However, he couldn't understand why there was a speechless post with the pic of rose
>In the bottom of the pic it read:
>...
>Fernando Martinez
>>
Wat
>>
File: oh fernando.jpg (2MB, 3992x2480px) Image search: [Google]
oh fernando.jpg
2MB, 3992x2480px
>>57454018
>Sven left his wife, Ingrid, in order to attend another pro-immigrant rally
>Once again, the poor Ingird was left alone while her husband contributed to the decay of her country and culture
>She usually would go to the forest and write poetry of her own, it was in a forest that she had the most astonishing encounter of her life
>After a while, she started to feel warm and heated up, it seemed impossible since everything was covered in snow...
>"What's happening" - tought Ingrid
>Suddenly a lascive Em chord echoed troughout the pinetrees
>A dark handsome man appeared in front of her holding a rose in his teeth and in a exquisite and gracious way he offered her his most precious flower
>"Como tu, esta flor es la inspiracion para mis canciones de amor, dolor y pasion, querida Ingrid" - said the luxurious man
>Ingrid was mesmerized... Never she witnessed such demonstration of "amor ardente" in the frozen cucked lands of Sweden
>The man, filled with lust and pasion embraced Ingrid like a passionate, strong and gracious bull from the warm plains of the mediterranean
>Ingrid just let herself be possessed by the angel of luxury and her orgasms became a perfect simbyose with the pro-immigration rally portests
>Ingrid passed out after such pleasure and was now riding with the valkyries in the chariot of joy
>As the immigrants raped inocent swedish women a single girl was left pleased and satisfied in the snows of Sweden
>Her name was Ingrid and her lover was
>...
>Fernando Martinez
>>
File: ,..jpg (37KB, 636x478px) Image search: [Google]
,..jpg
37KB, 636x478px
Literally a Wandisimo copy that thrives in unrealistic fantasies. He even gets cucked by a Germanic Cosmo kek. Shitskins get butthurt lmao
>>
>>57453886
Someone explain this vice city radio meme to me please?
>>
File: fernandomartinezpresente.jpg (811KB, 2480x3508px) Image search: [Google]
fernandomartinezpresente.jpg
811KB, 2480x3508px
>>57454139
>An english rose lived quite sadly in her estate mansion in rural England
>Her family lived acordingly to the victorian ideals and her upbringing was very strict
>In that sense, the lonely english rose dreamed of a world of freedom and carefree that seemed so distant from her world
>One day, her mother informs her that she is bound to marry sir Georges
>Poor Mary spent her day weeping for Georges was a boorish brute prone to violence and domestic abuse
>At night while she was sobbing in her sleep a shadow swayed in the moonlight in front of her bed
>A dark handsome man in the most luxurious yet elegant clothes was staring at her with a warm passion
>She felt scared but amazed at the same time, he was like a mithycal creature like the ones she read in fantastic books
>"Cariño, te voy a dar el placer que Georges nunca te podera dar para que pudas vivir en paz por toda tu vida" - whispered the handsome man
>Mary was mesmerized and before she noticed it the man was kissing her neck, lowering to her breasts while his hands massaged the back of her ears
>It was like driving a chariot trough the clouds but at the same time it was so warm like the fields of olives
>Despite being a virgin she couldn't feel any pain, just a gigantic amount of pleasure
>She screamed in extasis when the orgasm filled her young body
>Then everything became black
>When she woke up, her mother came to pick her up for the wedding... Mary didn't knew if it was all a dream
>Suddenly, while she was putting her locket around her neck a small handkerchief with foreign ornaments feel down
>"May this suave and passionate handkerchief acompany troughout your life... There will always be a summer"
>"Yours truly:..."
>...
>Fernando Martinez
>>
>>57454139
t. sven svenson germanic brute of the north
>>
File: fernandomartinez.jpg (816KB, 2472x3264px) Image search: [Google]
fernandomartinez.jpg
816KB, 2472x3264px
>The norwegian man is out for 6 months because he works in an oil platform in the middle of the ocean (among other men)
>Meanwhile, his wife is bored. She is bored of hiking the same mountains and all the men around her are boorish autists
>One day, a stranger comes into town. He is a dark handsome man with a daring and passionate look in his eyes
>He notices lonely Bertha staring at dead trees covered by snow
>The charming man aproaches her and she can feel herself heating up like if she was in the mediterranean
>"Te encuentras sola pobrecita" - said the mysterious man
>Suddenly, Bertha couldn't take it anymore. The passion of Andalusia, the charm of Milan and the nostalgia of Portugal were all combined in the deity that was in front of her
>She takes of her clothes and proceeds to have the most "caliente" sex she ever had at an old Fryja shrine
>As she reaches the climax and the epithome of human pleasure she thanks the gods of the south for sending this angel of lust
>After passing out she could hear a lonesome guitar sound fading in the distance
>When she waked up her husband was still in the ocean but now she had a memory to warm her in those cold Norwegian nights
>and that memory was:
>...
>Fernando Martinez
>>
File: fernandissimo.jpg (47KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
fernandissimo.jpg
47KB, 640x360px
Letter for a nationalistic Icelandic girl

Dear Tilda,

I know that your heart has been frozen by the unforgiving northern winds and the struggle for survival in such harsh conditions made you ill of amor and pasion.
Your eyes show no fear and a sense of determination that i admire and long for.
Yet we are sad for life isn't always a battleground, sometimes life brings you the soft warm breeze that caresses your face, helping you dream and forget the hardships... In that etheral, quente and suave ambiance i will embrace you Tilda. My hands will caress your hair of gold and pierce trough your breasts lighting up the flame in your heart. Once the ride begins you will feel the most joyful and freeing sensation like running from the Bulls in beautiful Pamplona. The sexual climax will reach to the peaks of the universe while the guitars burn with desire.
In the end, while you rest your soft face in my tanned, golden chest i will kiss in the forehead and say: "Nunca más seras sola y para siempre serás caliente".

Yours truly,

Fernando Martinez
>>
File: latinloverfernandomartinez.png (66KB, 888x371px) Image search: [Google]
latinloverfernandomartinez.png
66KB, 888x371px
>>57454080
I know for sure that i thrive the most daring fantasies with your wife.

Con pasion,

Fernando Martinez
>>
File: 1423154286687.png (39KB, 852x918px) Image search: [Google]
1423154286687.png
39KB, 852x918px
>>57453983
>>
File: chartofmartinez.jpg (2MB, 2480x3508px) Image search: [Google]
chartofmartinez.jpg
2MB, 2480x3508px
I wonder,
hou can non-latins even compete?
>>
I gotta say that this is a pretty good meme!
Keep 'em comin
>>
File: fernandoalhambra.jpg (798KB, 2480x3508px) Image search: [Google]
fernandoalhambra.jpg
798KB, 2480x3508px
>France
>An elementary school teacher is lonely because her husband wich is a philosophy academic teacher is always traveling
>She also feels sad because the said husband thinks to highly of himself and also thinks that his wife is a cultural pleb
>One day while she was in the local library reading the french classics like Victor Hugo's poetry she grasps the sound of a motorbike acompanied by the sound of a "guitar apasionada"
>She reaches to the door to see what's happening and she receives a breath of warmness in her face
>Before she could open her eyes a dark handsome man was holding her waist and towering over her with the elegance of a stray cat
>He starts to dance across the library with her, the poor teacher never felt so secure and attractive before
>"Sin duda que eras un chica lista pero tu cintura es la de una verdadera mujer" - said the wandering man in a soothing way
>Suddenly, before she could know it her soutien was removed and the fingers of the guitarist swarmed over her
>The pleasure was so intense that even Rimbaud could hear her moans from his grave
>When she wakes up there was a rose next to her beautiful naked body
>"Pour Marie, je vous dit: Merci... Acuerdate de mi, tu amado..."
>...
>Fernando Martinez
>>
t. Fernando Barbosa
>>
>>57454607
Je vous dis*
Nice try, Fernando
>>
File: fernando el martinez.jpg (39KB, 345x407px) Image search: [Google]
fernando el martinez.jpg
39KB, 345x407px
>>57454839
Veni, Vidi, Vici

But for your mother it was just VENI
>>
>mfw my middle name is Martinez and my last name is Italian
>>
>you will never go on daring adventures with Fernando Martinez, becoming the terror that the Germanics and Anglos fear
>>
this guy sounds like the man in my wifes erotic novel
>>
>>57455126
why would you have a surname as middle name?
>>
>>57455691
RARE

Are you some guy on vacation or do you live there?
>>
>>57453886
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDhNpsYTb7k
>>
Keep posting that anon

You are doing god's work

Don't forget to post it on /pol aswell
>>
>>57455919
He did. It started a big spergout about white women never ever touching shitskins or that shitskins only got the bottomn of the barrel girls etc.
>>
File: Fernan.jpg (67KB, 554x444px) Image search: [Google]
Fernan.jpg
67KB, 554x444px
very charming my friend
>>
>>57453886
:>
>>
File: s-l300.jpg (14KB, 238x300px) Image search: [Google]
s-l300.jpg
14KB, 238x300px
Why do white girls love latin guys?
>>
File: memes.png (361KB, 600x658px) Image search: [Google]
memes.png
361KB, 600x658px
I am enjoying this meme

t. Fernando Martinez
>>
File: Fernando_Martinez.png (41KB, 852x918px) Image search: [Google]
Fernando_Martinez.png
41KB, 852x918px
>>57453983
>>57454046
>>57454173
>>57454228
>>57454277
>>57454607
We need more. Do one with an Asian, an Arab, etc. We also need more Fernando Martinezes with different flags.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.