[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Iraqi cab driver >He came here in 98 >Talking about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: Qaddafi-and-Saddam.jpg (30KB, 436x328px) Image search: [Google]
Qaddafi-and-Saddam.jpg
30KB, 436x328px
>Iraqi cab driver
>He came here in 98
>Talking about the Middle-East and the recent events going on
>Talk about ISIS, Iran, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, and Iraq
>End off with the question "So, if you could choose between the Saddam-era Iraq or the current Iraq, which would you choose?"
>He answers with "in the Saddam era we had no freedom but stability. Now, Iraq has no stability but freedom. They were equally bad."

Can you fucks stop hyping up brutal dictators like Saddam and Gaddafi?

They were just as shit as now.

He told me a story about how they would show pictures of Saddam to kindergardeners and ask "Who is this?"

They were expected to say "Baba Saddam" but one girl said "That's the guy my dad spits at whenever he comes on TV"

He said their entire family was killed
>>
saudi and israel genocide best day of my life
>>
File: image.jpg (85KB, 639x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 639x700px
Saddam was shit but Gaddafi was actually a fucking great leader
>>
File: 1448182993273.png (2MB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1448182993273.png
2MB, 960x960px
>Iraqi Christian brother in law
>He came here in 98, America killed his parents and siblings
>Talking about the Middle-East and the recent events going on
>Talk about ISIS, Iran, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, and Iraq
>End off with the question "So, if you could choose between the Saddam-era Iraq or the current Iraq, which would you choose?"
>He answers with FUCK NATO

OP IS A FAGGOT
>>
>>51181185
He didn't say much about Israel but he was especially pissed at Saudi's laws

>>51181234
Prove it faggot.

Or are you going to believe meme shit people say online.
>>
I'd rather have stability than the freedom to be decapitated by some militant tbqf.
>>
>>51181256
Just because instability was caused by the removal of dictators doesn't mean it wasn't just in nature.

>>51181275
You would also have the freedom of getting tortured and executed if you said anything remotely bad about Saddam and his regime.
>>
>>51181322
That's easier to avoid than being tortured and executed for being a non-believer, homo, appreciating music, etc.
>>
File: 1448336769882.jpg (315KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1448336769882.jpg
315KB, 1462x1462px
>>51181125
>Now, Iraq has no stability but freedom
>freedom
>>
>>51181425
Except if you're a Kurd or Shia and get massacred

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_in_Saddam_Hussein%27s_Iraq

>>51181426
In terms of government controlled areas, I should have specified.
>>
>>51181461
Yeah, kurds and shias sure are enjoying all that freedom right now.
>>
>>51181487
They're kicking ISIS ass. They're pushing the ISIS forces into Syria for the most part.
>>
>>51181534
Where do people get these maps? How often are they updated?

>dat red circle surrounded by isis

scary
>>
Too bad the sand monkeys cant function if they are "free"
>>
>Hezbollah are considered terrorists
>secular but strict Assad is considered a dictator
>Saddam was a tyrant
>not a single nation in the ME with a successful democracy apart from Isr*el

Gee, it's almost as if Western ideals aren't compatible with Middle East cultures.
>>
>>51181828
Jordan, Kuwait, UAE, Bahrain, Oman, Turkey, Tunisia...

>>51181833
They aren't because the middle-east isn't western.
>>
>>51181265
lybia had the highest hdi of north africa during gaddafi
>>
>>51181125
>They were just as shit as now.

yes, but at least they kept their mudslimes in line
>>
>>51181894

Try telling the labourers and maids in those countries you listed just how free they are.
>>
>>51181894
Only one of those countries you listed is a democracy.
>>
>>51181125
>muh freedum
Of course he talks like this if he lives in the US.
Now it's Assad, and after this they will find their new "Hitler". Murrikans are just terrorists.
>>
>>51181991
If you don't consider constitutional monarchies as a democracy then the UK isn't a democracy either
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.