[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why isn't Norway a part of EU? They don't want to share

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: dfgse.jpg (21KB, 650x300px) Image search: [Google]
dfgse.jpg
21KB, 650x300px
Why isn't Norway a part of EU? They don't want to share all those oil shekels?
>>
yes exactly
>>
File: cuckway.png (149KB, 628x488px) Image search: [Google]
cuckway.png
149KB, 628x488px
Norway is de facto part of the EU and they DO share those oil shekels

http://www.eu-norway.org/eu/Financial-contribution/#.VlCGGXbhDIV

>For the period 2009 - 2014, Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein contribute to reducing social and economic disparities in Europe and to strengthening bilateral relations with 16 countries in Central and Southern Europe through the EEA and Norway Grants.

>A total of 1.79 billion euro has been set aside under the Grants for this five year programme period. Norway provides around 97 per cent of the funding. The beneficiary states are Poland, Romania, Hungary, Czech Republic, Bulgaria, Lithuania, Slovakia, Latvia, Greece, Portugal, Estonia, Spain, Slovenia, Cyprus, Malta and since July 2013 Croatia.

That's not all, they also pay in other areas, but it is illustrative.
>>
why would you ever want to be part of the cvck circle
>>
>>51057227
>extensive Europeanization
TIL that 20 years ago Norway wasn't european
>>
>>51057311
Norway is also part of Schengen, unlike the UK. They have more per capita immigration than the UK.

>We pay, but have no say: that’s the reality of Norway’s relationship with the EU

>As an EEA member, we do not participate in decision-making in Brussels, but we loyally abide by Brussels’ decisions. We have incorporated approximately three-quarters of all EU legislative acts into Norwegian legislation – and counting. We have legally secured access to the single market, and we practise the free movement of people, goods, services and capital. Norway is more closely integrated into many aspects of the EU than even some of the EU’s members. Our subscription to freedom of movement and our membership of the Schengen area means that Norway has even higher per capita immigration than Britain.
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/oct/27/norway-eu-reality-uk-voters-seduced-by-norwegian-model

That article was written by a former Norwegian government minister
>>
They were smart
>>
Because they don't want to gib monies to us.
>>
>>51060261
They DO give money to you. See >>51057227

I don't get it. /int/ believes in a fantasy Norway which doesn't exist even when I post sourced facts in the thread...
>>
you try being surrounded by EU members, all trade between euros depend on EU regulations

it would probably hurt our economy if we were too stubborn
>>
>>51060517
Im not an expert on this subject so dont be surprised if what i ask is stupid.
Dont you guys have super high import taxes? Wouldnt joining the eu completely help with that?
>>
>>51060687
Yep, but if we joined many jobs would disappear
>>
>>51057311
WE WUZ HYBERBOREANS
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.