[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reclaim Australia tomorrow boys. Who's going?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: rally.jpg (50KB, 557x435px) Image search: [Google]
rally.jpg
50KB, 557x435px
Reclaim Australia tomorrow boys. Who's going?
>>
me

im part aboriginal btw tb͏h
>>
>>51046128
Care to share what's going on friend?

Make sure you speak clearly and loudly into this uhh..."Friendship stick" that is totally not a microphone.
>>
>>51046150
We're going to start gassing jews and arabs tomorrow, led by Pauline Hanson

In honesty people are going to protest against islam and get bashed by leftists
>>
It will be ridiculously hot, Antifa will just outnumber you with their rent-a-crowd and probably block you from accessing the site like always, and the media will portray you as a bunch of bigots and neo-nazis no matter how well-intentioned your opinion.

Sounds like a shit day tbqh
>>
>>51046128
reclaiming it from who/wut?

Emus?
>>
>>51046128
>protest
>thinks the gubmint care
>>
>>51046167
yous are just better off organizing an apartheid underground government,intelligence agency and military and demanding a separate independant state of your own from the current gubmint
>>
>>51046188
Its a shame that they call us neo nazis and racists yet spend their time burning the Aussie flag.
>>
Remove boat
Deport kiwi
Australia strong
>>
>>51046257
The truth is I like you guys. I would rather 20 million kiwis then 1 mussi chink or black
>>
We're behind you bro
>>
>>51046278
Well you're lucky there is only 4 million of us desu
>>
>>51046308
I see more kiwis on the gold coast than australians :^)
>>
>>51046321
It's our new colony :^))))))))
>>
>>51046339
How's the weather in New Zealand. It's my backup plan country if Australia becomes uninhabitable.
>>
>>51046384
Its probably closest to Melbourne weather
>>
>>51046226
Every time we protest, there's like a 40% chance they change PM
>>
lol@you, any time you show up on the news you'll just be put on display as a bunch of weirdos and freaks
>>
>>51046541
Jokes on them, I am a weirdo freak
>>
I'm going to be too tired from the Pride Parade, might sit this one out ゚・ヾ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱・゚
>>
File: 1431699483521.png (146KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1431699483521.png
146KB, 500x281px
>>51046321
>I see more kiwis on the gold coast than australians
far better than seeing asians or blacks
>>
W H E R E

H

E

R

E
>>
I thought you had one earlier this year already...
>>
>>51046837
Everywhere
>>
Why are you so ignorant? There are protests tomorrow in favor of bringing them in where I am. Most intelligent people are in favor of bringing them I so I'm for it I guess.
>>
File: 1447031706052.jpg (28KB, 558x744px) Image search: [Google]
1447031706052.jpg
28KB, 558x744px
>tfw reclaim is just a handful of racist bogans who are protesting only due to have been banned from the pokies and have nothing else to do on a Sunday
>>
>>51048480
lel, this faggot
>>
>>51047661
>Most intelligent people are in favor of bringing them I

yeah this is a perfect testament to the motives of the left
"If my daddy-superiors are doing so must I".

Purely intellectual myopia, kudos for you if you get a power high off asserting your higher moral plane but it's that alone which harms a country
>>
Don't forget to go!
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.