[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>THE Australian Army is removing the motto “In this sig

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 1312522261251.jpg (96KB, 792x558px) Image search: [Google]
1312522261251.jpg
96KB, 792x558px
>THE Australian Army is removing the motto “In this sign conquer” from the 102-year-old hat badges of army chaplains because it is offensive to Muslims.

>The move comes after an imam approved by the Grand Mufti was appointed to join the Religious Advisory Committee to the Services in June.

>Australian Army chaplains have had the motto on their hat badges since 1913.

>A Defence spokeswoman last night denied the motto was being changed because it was associated with the Crusades, when Christian armies fought Muslims in the Holy Land during the Middle Ages.

>“The motto of the Australian Army Chaplains is being changed to better reflect the diversity of religion throughout the Australian Army,” she said.
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/army-chaplains-to-remove-conquer-from-102-year-old-motto-because-it-is-offensive-to-muslims/story-fni0cx4q-1227617586616
>>
When is it enough?
>>
Australia still has an army? Wasn't it wiped out in the Great Emu War?
>>
File: Vladimir-Putin.jpg (13KB, 300x332px) Image search: [Google]
Vladimir-Putin.jpg
13KB, 300x332px
>Grand Mufti of Australia Dr Ibrahim Abu Mohammed.
>Grand
>Mufti
>of Australia
>>
>>51042140
All the white Australians died in the Great Emu War and thus they had to be replaced by Chinese.
>>
>>51041984
even worse than the Sweden lion penis thing.
>>
I cannot believe I am witnessing this sort of change in my country

we are powerless to the eternal left
>>
>>51041984
hey it's not like we'll even be able to use an army if we ever go to war again since it would offend everybody
>>
File: s4.reutersmedia.net.jpg (26KB, 644x413px) Image search: [Google]
s4.reutersmedia.net.jpg
26KB, 644x413px
This wouldn't have happened if you had a Sikh defence minister
>>
>>51043793

You know what we must do

the enemy of my enemy..
>>
>>51043793
>we are powerless to the eternal left
you guys can't start a petition?
>>
They should just do away with chaplains.
>>
File: 1446986319221.jpg (17KB, 375x360px) Image search: [Google]
1446986319221.jpg
17KB, 375x360px
what the fuck, this is actually legit depressing

>>51042088
what he said
>>
>>51043827
team up with the juice?
>>
>>51043809
DUDE
>>
>>51043842
the right holds no power - the moment someone objects to progression all momentum is lost in the fear the one would be branded as unknowing or racist etc, very few here are true and make known their convictions
>>
IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
>>
File: Cheapshot_original.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Cheapshot_original.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>51041984

>1913 was 102 years ago
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.