[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me what's going on in your life right now.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 7

Tell me what's going on in your life right now.
>>
>>51041596
>>51041596
Best time of my life, i have found success

Also flying out next week to spend time with family on thanksgiving
>>
its slowly becoming worse
>>
>>51041596
Literally nothing
I just finished uni for the year and have nothing to do
>>
>>51041596
Trying not to fall into the NEET trap. Currently failing miserably.
>>
>>51041596
Existential pain
>>
>meet top tier qt during summer
>book a flight to visit her in 1 months time
>pretty sure she's lost interest in me and is fucking other guys
>too late to cancel the ticket
>dunno what to do

been pretty depressed for the last week because of it. also i've been sleeping pretty much 16+ hours a day. hopefully things improve when i see her
>>
>>51044010
fuark m8 i would give anything to be finished uni. i shouldn't have done the honours year, what a waste this is. why don't you start your life? as soon as i graduate i'm moving from my country to italy or canada or aus or a few years. maybe i'll learn to sail, or work in a ski resort. i feel so stagnant in uni. wasting my life with this degree 2bh
>>
nuthin lol wbu?
>>
>>51044144
I still have another two years in my degree and I'd rather just finish it off. Then I have no idea what I'll do.
>>
>>51041596
Everything hurts. Everything that I touch hurts. Everything that touches me hurts. It feels like a room is slowly closing in on me and there's nothing I can do about it. My family worries for me and I feel selfish but they can't help. I'm so sad all the time and all I do is study work and fuck off on 4chan. I've lost all motivation and I don't know what to do but I really don't have a bad life so I don't want to complain about it and won't look badly on my life because I've really have a good one its just hard to see because I'm so fucking sad and I remember when a long time friend became a selfish bitch because they where depressed and crushed my heart. I don't want to become that, a selfish person uncaring to others just because I'm sad. I just have to bull dose through it, this too shall pass. This to shall pass.
>>
>>51044184
wish I never went to uni in the first place. what is honestly the point?
>>
>Doing another year of uni (working on bachelor's)
>no job/limited money
>no car (so I use shitty bus system)
>few friends
>no gf
>>
>>51044144
Man i wish i could join the British military, commonwealth citizens now have to live in the UK for 5 years before being able to sign up

Our military is falling apart fuck
>>
>>51044203
Depends on what you're studying. I'm doing law because I want to be a lawyer, there's no other way really.
>>
>>51041596
I dropped out of uni because I was pretty sure I was going to kill myself. I seem to be all right now, so I'll probably be starting uni back up next year or something.
>>
>>51044170
same lol :') :') :')
>>
>>51044229
I'm doing comp sci. worthless degree
>>
>>51044225
why do you want to join the military? you have no freedom at all. what if you want to do something else in 1 years time?
>>
>>51044249
find a specialty
>>
>>51044249
I know a Pakistani immigrant who came here working as security guard, self taught himself code and now works at ibm and makes more money than me
>>
File: 1445761181751.jpg (54KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1445761181751.jpg
54KB, 480x480px
Studying for the JLPT2 test while simultaneously drawing from life every day and working on my writing penmanship

When I go outside the birds are singing as I walk down clean streets having people greet me as I pass

I got my future planned out and keep going in a straight line towards it

Life is extremely good
>>
>>51044287
I'm into web development, but I didn't need to go to uni for that.
>>
Trying to find meaning in life through reading

Not working out so far but I'll keep going
>>
>>51044278
I have no interest in anything else, i grew up watching the news about iraq/afghan and reading books about it

I can't imagine myself working anywhere else. Im almost done my meme criminology bachelor's, better army than being a cop
>>
doing a poo
>>
File: 1447996965601.jpg (107KB, 850x1205px) Image search: [Google]
1447996965601.jpg
107KB, 850x1205px
>>51041596
I work a comfortable job that pays alright (radio news editor) and so far haven't had to face any major hardships in my life.

I'm competent at what I do but I feel like things have mostly fallen in my lap since the day I was born. I'm not social and I don't have a lot of friends but I'm fine with it. My girlfriend is enough and her friends are cool.

Things always seemed to work out but I'm not oblivious to it; I'm thankful for what I have and I hope it continues.

My station had three really shitty people with massive egos and violent personalities when I started working (two editors and a sports anchor) and when the new management took over, he sacked all three and promoted me.

So basically my mostly comfortable job just became completely fucking comfortable to the point where I find myself waiting for the other shoe to drop sometimes.

At this point I feel like I could die happy now and not regret anything. Everything at this point just feels like a bonus for mebut I'm also wondering if I've become complacent and hard times are just around the corner. I hope it doesn't all come crashing down.
>>
>>51044187
>t. golden_lel.jpg
>>
I work at a very small company with my three closest friends and I just bought a house with inheritance money I got a while ago.

On paper I have absolutely nothing to complain about, but I'm actually severely depressed and I don't know why. I'm lonely even though I'm with friends, if that makes sense.
>>
I just want to die.
I don't want to suicide like a pathetic fuck. I want to die with honor.
I have nothing to live for.
>>
>>51044324
Do you really want to blow up some muzzies, half Saudi bro?
>>
File: 1440607799178.jpg (91KB, 1232x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1440607799178.jpg
91KB, 1232x1080px
>>51041596
>Tell me what's going on in your life right now.
not too bad, but i can't attend the 2 semesters of my IT school that i paid 1300€ for right now, because my prof broke his leg and can't leave the house.
that annoys the fuck out of me, if i wanted to be a NEET i wouldn't pay anyone to do it.

other than that, it's fine. nothing special, but just fine.
>>
>>51041596
studying for test. Hoping to pass.
>>
>>51041596
I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know anything. I don't know what I want to be or what I want to do. I don't know why my parents hate me. Everyone hates me. I hate me and I hate that I hate me. I've got a hurt like a fist in my chest and it never goes away. I wake up and it's there and I don't know what to do about it. Everything is pushing in and pushing in and I wake up and the hurt's in my chest and I can't breathe. And if I don't do something to get this hurt out of my chest...
When do I know what I want? When am I going to explain myself or be myself without being wrong? I don't know what's wrong with me. Why does everyone think there is something wrong with me? Why? why? why?
>>
>>51041596
I just feel like complete shit tonight.

no one I can connect with as a friend
no one I can love
feel like no matter how hard I try no one wants to be around me at all.

oh well, just another sad weekend.
>>
>>51041596
The fire is rising in my city desu
>>
My family is a mess. My friends barely know me because I have really bad trust issues. My girlfriend dumped me a couple months ago and I'm not sure if I can get over it. I haven't had a decent amount of sleep in about a month. I have no idea what I'm going to do with my life.
Everything seems so easy for everyone else, while I struggle through doing the same things. I think this one girl really likes me but I don't like her in that way, and she just broke up and I don't think I can deal with her baggage on top of mine. Her boobs are fucking huge though, and she's pretty slutty, and I'm still a virgin.
>>
>>51046187
>My girlfriend dumped me
>and I'm still a virgin.

I don't even lad. But I'm so sorry.
I'll pray for you m8.
>>
Anime, college, and video games
>>
>>51041596

A soothing calmness before a great storm
>>
>>51045998
I'd tell you to go on 4chan but you're already here.
>>
>>51044108
M8...
>>
>>51041596
student
>>
>>51044108
Cant you return the ticket for credit or something friend?
>>
Misery
I don't want to live anymore.
>>
>>51046187
Hey, have some random and uncalled for advice:

>My girlfriend dumped me a couple months ago and I'm not sure if I can get over it.
Yes, you can. Give it enough time and you will.

>My friends barely know me because I have really bad trust issues.
It's usually good to have one or two trusty friends so you can "show your true face" to them, but let's be honest: friendship is overrated as fuck.

>I think this one girl really likes me [...] and I'm still a virgin.
If you want a girlfriend, she's the worst type of girl... but if you want a fuckbuddy, she can teach you one or two things.
(As long as she isn't crazy.)
>>
>>51041596
Just 1 word.
Fuck.
>>
Eellike my future is hopeless. I'm graduating in May with an accounting degree. Currently have no jobs lined up. I made it to final rounds with a few firms during recruiting season but didn't get any offers. I want to go for my master's in tax either part time or full next year, too. I'm applying for lots of stuff but feel like I'll never, ever get hired because of my shy personality. I almost cry every night.
>>
>My gf married to rich jobber
>I loved her from my childhood
I don't know what to do with my life
I don't want to commit suicide because I'm afraid I end up in hell.
Fuck life,no money for Internet bills fuck life
>>
Sabaton
>>
File: dem skeetfighters.jpg (11KB, 222x227px) Image search: [Google]
dem skeetfighters.jpg
11KB, 222x227px
>Been an on and off NEET for years now
>Starting to get my shit together
>Got a new job recently, start within the next week or so
>Getting driver's licence
>Saving money to buy a car and either repair my motorcycle or sell it and buy another one
>>
>>51046977
Go get her slumdog millionaire
>>
File: 1437755024936.png (203KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1437755024936.png
203KB, 500x375px
I think I finally found comfiness, got a comfy lifestyle, a comfy job from home, continuing uni and my family fixed their problems apparently.

The only bad thing is I'm a lazy fuck, I know what I should do in life but fuck productivity. Also, hobo core best core.
>>
I have no drive to do anything and the fact that my parents won't let me live as a NEET kills me. Next year I'll leave cc to go to uni to get a meme degree. The only thing I ever want to do is watch anime and post here so I'm not sure I will be able to adjust to a life of working.
>>
File: george satisfied.jpg (69KB, 516x417px) Image search: [Google]
george satisfied.jpg
69KB, 516x417px
>>51046977
Everytime I get a phonecall from Indian phishing scammers, I'm going to remember this post.
>>
>>51041596
I failed at my life.
Now I'm thinking about killing myself, but I'm too much of a pussy.
>>
Doing my PhD in meme degree
Teaching rich kids English
Overall happy, it's been a good few years.
>>
>>51049722
no, go kill refugees and die an honorable death. Your ancestors will praise your sacrifice.
>>
dat ass insallah
>>
>>51044292
JLPT2?
>>
I failed school now I wanna look for a way to work and travel in the USA. Or Canada maybe because it seems to be easier to get a Visum there.
Is Canada way more boring then the US?

I have been to the south USA (alabama, mississippi, Lousiana etc.) and it was quite good tb h
>>
>>51041596
Being a neet, will start my conscription at the start of next year.
>>
I travelled to my family (I live in Brussels), with a large black bag. People were looking at me funny. I'm worried I might look like an Arab.
>>
>>51046977
the solution is P-I-L
POO
IN
LOO
>>
>>51044016
>NEET trap
>tfw no housewife with a dick
>>
>>51046187
Underage please go.
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.