[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i love making art again? how do i convince myself to continue

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: vKDXo.jpg (49KB, 331x331px) Image search: [Google]
vKDXo.jpg
49KB, 331x331px
how do i love making art again? how do i convince myself to continue even if all i make is trash?
>>
By making art.

Know that if you don't continue, it'll always be trash because that's how you left it.
>>
>>3138233
draw stuff thatll make you giggle or laugh?

After a few hours of studying I doodle shitty, but cute, stuff
>>
File: 1400476909599.png (85KB, 246x246px) Image search: [Google]
1400476909599.png
85KB, 246x246px
>>3138233
I've followed Kyle's advice and have begun drawing with my Dick. It took me places I've never thought I would go and its turned me into a cute sissy trap loving dick girl lusting feminine penis worshiping degenerate.

T-thanks Kyle.
>>
>>3138233
Could we stop with the fucking despair threads already?
>>
>>3138233
There will always be flaws in your work and if you expect it to match your expectations you'll always face disappointment. The key is to fall in love with the process, be it friction of charcoal against textured paper or the crisp confident strokes on your pen tablet. You're in control, you own the canvas, you can make it your bitch and give form to all your ideas and fantasies. Learn to love drawing and accept that just like in real relationship it's not all fun and unicorns. Enjoy the process and you're safe.
>>
>>3138284
over half of /ic/ is /beg/ or below, what do you expect when they begin to get hit with problems like these
>>
>>3138233
watch more cambodian shadow puppets
>>
>>3138233
Take it from me and learn.

Ive drew for 3 years straight, drew as much as I could. Stopped and quit cuz I freaked out and lost my love for art.

I know work in a decent paying job but I fucking wish I never quit drawing. And everyday Im in anguish.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.