[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't ever stop drawing. I haven't drawn in 3 years,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1482677354178.jpg (135KB, 800x1043px) Image search: [Google]
1482677354178.jpg
135KB, 800x1043px
Don't ever stop drawing. I haven't drawn in 3 years, lost a lot of my skills and caught a lot of baggage. I look back at my old art and wonder what happen to that artist, and when I show people my old art, a lot of people can't recognize that it's me and ask if I really drew like that years ago, they ask me "wow what happen to you?". It hurts. I wasn't even as bad as I thought I was.

Don't make the same mistakes I made. Keep drawing. And don't hang out with shitty people who pull you down.
>>
File: le towel guy man face.jpg (37KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
le towel guy man face.jpg
37KB, 600x600px
Keppok pls...stay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vg14HPuXLOU
>>
I don't usually say it but post art, both old and new. It's very likely you didn't lose much of your skill and that you're thinking of current you as a failure only because you stopped.

I say that because it happened to me many times in the past. I kept asking myself what happened, but after a short while of going back to drawing I realized old me wasn't that great and "regained" my skill.
>>
Thanks for the blog update.
>>
>>3136251
>And don't hang out with shitty people who pull you down.

Elaborate on this please, it can be interpreted in many ways which might not be the one you meant
>>
>>3136326
by shitty I mean people who are lazy, they drag you into bad habits, tear you down
>>
>>3136251
post work
>>
File: 1500428127017.gif (227KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1500428127017.gif
227KB, 600x600px
>>3136251
>haven't drawn in months
>see this thread
>panic
>>
>>3136558
You know what to do then...

(hint : START DRAWING)
>>
>>3136558
definitely ngmi
>>
>>3136558
>doesn't draw
>still browses /ic/
Really makes you think
>>
>>3136622
>>3136626
jokes on you i've survived longer dry periods (s-somewhat)

>>3136628
what if this is the first time in a while i've been here?
>>
>>3136630
That's clearly not true, once you're here, you're here forever.
>>
>>3136633
this place is like /r9k/ except everyone here sucks dick.
>>
>>3136251
are you going to get back to drawing? im in a similiar situation as you.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.