[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are bigger tablets a net gain? I'm thinking of upgrading

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: tablet.jpg (21KB, 840x462px) Image search: [Google]
tablet.jpg
21KB, 840x462px
Are bigger tablets a net gain?

I'm thinking of upgrading to an Intuos Pro large from a medium, but is there much of a point?
>>
>>3135136
The bigger the tablet you get the less portable it becomes, those massive cintiqs can't even move off the table, people have had to install very strong movable arm things to move it around but even then it's heavy

Smaller tablets allow you to fit it into a small bag, carry it with one hand, very portable

But the smaller the tablet you get the less drawing space you have and generally the quality of the tablet goes down, big tablets have more room for buttons and nifty features

I'd recommend asking yourself what you want, do you intend to sit as a desk with good posture and make art that way or would you prefer to take your tablet with a laptop and use it in bed and on the train
Imo don't go inbetween because it seems like you'd just lose the best of both worlds
>>
>>3135146
That sounds like a very clumsy response tbqh.

>>3135136
Imagine your computer screen stretched on your table and compare that to the size you're used to when drawing on paper.
I have a huion giano (14 x 8.5 in), and I can't say that its size would be such a big advantage over a medium sized tablet. About 10 x 6 inch would be ideal, I think.

To answer your question, nah, I don't think it's worth upgrading. The only two categories that I'd be deciding between is M sized pen tablets and L sized screen tablets, depending on budget.
>>
>>3135136
>bought a bigger tablet
>still drawing on the small are that corresponds to the size of my previos smol tablet
fuck
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.