[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>start to draw the comic I wanted to do for so long >ok,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

>start to draw the comic I wanted to do for so long
>ok, here are the pannels
>anxiety starts
>every pannel is another whole blank paper full of potential bad choices
>one fuck up, you start again

Ok. I was not expecting this. How can I beat it.
>>
Nobody here give a fuck about your bullshit, grow some fucking balls or gtfoc
>>
Manga artists start with a B5 notebook and a dark blue Col-Erase pencil for drawing the outline. Then they transition their ideas to professional paper.

Some people can jump right onto Deleter paper, but you should familiarize yourself with the practice method first! If you've drawn something a few times over you'll never quake when it's time to ink.
>>
>>3128035
>want to make a comic
>have a generic idea in mind of what I want to do and some places to start
>write 1st draft
>2nd draft
>13th draft
>it's okay I just have to keep trying
>more and more
>realize I just can't write
>it's okay I'll go with a draft I don't like that much but is serviceable
>my drawings are shit
>i-it's okay I just have to keep trying to get better
>tfw I finally admit I've been fooling myself while grinding endlessly without result
>deleted everything, every project, every social acc because fuck it
>now letting out depressed rants on /ic/ while I try to quit drawing completely
>>
>>3128035
> scheme the frame layout.
> Mess up on the first character inking.
JUST.
>>
>>3128051
Unrelated but i just got the non photo blue and I feel fucking dumb because it is almost invisible no matter how hard I press. Is it meant for papers that are completely void of cremeyness?
>>
>>3128066
You are supposed to draw with a bright light illuminating your work, and no the warm glow of your computer monitor isn't enough.
>>
File: 1504694487460.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1504694487460.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>3128058
>trying to quit drawing

literally impossible. The itch will never go away anon. It will always be at the back of your mind. it will drive you insane if you don't do it. take a break if you want, you'll always come back.

this thread had some good advice on comics, OP should have just bumped this instead

>>3123351

TL;DR JUST DO IT
>>
>>3128088
I have a very nice led swing arm lamp that gives good surface coverage and illumination. Would y
>>
>>3128088
>>3128126
Would there be a reason for my problem? Its very odd.
>>
>>3128128
I don't know then, I know a lot of comics use light tables, try looking at your marks with the light under the paper. Or maybe it is more about the paper you are using.
>>
>>3128131
Shit, I'm using standard canson sketch paper. Fuck, maybe I was sold a defective batch, better try another one just in case. Will report results shortly.
>>
OP draw each panel on a different piece of paper and then edit them together in photoshop or whatever later on. That's what Chester Brown does.
>>
File: IMG_20170907_160727.jpg (296KB, 912x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170907_160727.jpg
296KB, 912x1600px
>>3128131
This barely even registers. Is this what people pay for? Jeez. It feels so scratchy whenever I'm trying to get a line more visible.
>>
>>3128138
that sounds extremely retarded and terrible for work flow.
>>
Storyboard first before penciling OP
>>
>>3128035
Do it digitally then you fucking dweeb
>>
>>3128035
If you fuck up a panel cut a past a replacement in photoshop or use a copy macine to fix investigate cut and paste.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.