[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've finally moved to a bigger place where I can get a room

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: the-moons-rapture.png (4MB, 1106x1540px) Image search: [Google]
the-moons-rapture.png
4MB, 1106x1540px
I've finally moved to a bigger place where I can get a room set up to be a dedicated studio. However, all the walls are totally blank. I'd like to hang up some of my favorite art pieces for inspiration while I'm working. However, since I'm not a Rothschild I'll never be afford the originals, so I'll have to get a print or something instead. And maybe some sculpture casts as well.

Where do you guys get your reproduction art prints and casts from?

Also, more generally, how do you decorate your studio?
>>
There's a couple of copyhouses in my town where they allow you to print anything on a paper of your choosing. It's affordable, a high quality print on A2 glossy paper costs ~3/4 euros. You only need to bring an USB key. Might be worth to check if there's any such shop where you live.

More generally, I have a couple of posters and prints, and a big wooden plank crumbling under my a3/a4 shitty art pinned on it.
>>
>look at me i have my own studio

Fuck off
>>
>>3125447
It's just a room where I can do my art in, nothing fancy. Besides that was clearly not the point of my thread, so kindly fuck off.
>>
>>3125322
I put anatomy models/posters up in mine.
>>
>>3125705
you really didn't need to tell us your life story before asking
>Where do you guys get your reproduction art prints and casts from?

>Also, more generally, how do you decorate your studio?
>>
>>3125322
Congrats on getting a studio~ It's pretty awesome to be organized and have a dedicated room that improves your mood and helps you get motivated.
>>
>>3125322
I don't really like to look at finished works by others (or my own on a daily basis. Some people get inspiration from them, but feels stifling to me. I like to tape sketches of ideas on my walls, or just draw directly on the walls when I'm in a mood. They come down if they get made into real works or they get too old. I have lots of animal skulls hanging on the upper portions of my walls. Art buddies, I guess. Good listeners when you're talking to yourself.
>>
>>3125707
Yeah, we've all been through that phase when you want pictures of naked women on your walls.
>>
>>3125322
is this the artist equivalent of "hey guys check out what MY GIRLFRIEND made/gave me"?
>>
>>3125322
paint walls grey and get warm to neutral lights
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.