[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What music of other background material do you listen to while

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1500421433083.jpg (38KB, 403x433px) Image search: [Google]
1500421433083.jpg
38KB, 403x433px
What music of other background material do you listen to while working? I find that sometimes listening to dark ambient or creepy pastas gets to focused and productive.
>>
Does anyone else hide all threads that have anime pic in OP? I don't bother reading, I just hide it.
>>
>>3124599
There is really no need for you to respond then.
>>
>>3124602
I just wanted you to know that I will never help anyone that posts anime pics, never fucking ever and I had some occasions where I had the answer that nobody else had. I just want you to know that you are disease that has to be ignored until it dies by itself. Fuck off.
>>
>>3124604
Okay, can you give me a reason?
>>
>>3124608
Because you post the lowest form of art produced for brainless masses that watch the same garbage just to avoid any sort of mental challenge. This is unacceptable on the board that values (or at least should value) higher forms of art like classic and I can tell you for sure that any good draftsman holds the same kind of resentment towards any modern shit.

I am not saying that all anime is garbage but when it's posted, it's almost always garbage. I can't tell if you are stupid or just posting whatever you have but be aware that by posting something that isn't meant to be watched by retards would improve this board. Imagine everyone posting stuff from people like Sargent or Bouguereau... food for thought. You become what you eat.
>>
>>3124617
I see your point. If I promise not to do it again will you give me an answer?
>>
File: 3.jpg (114KB, 380x600px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
114KB, 380x600px
>>3124596
Do you like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v11b84Okcm8
>>
>>3124631
It's okay.
>>
>>3124604
Bro I don't like anime either but half this fucking board draws it, you shouldn't even be browsing here. And I doubt you have any unique wisdom to bestow anyway.
>>
>>3124596
Stuff like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyD5x2zfMIA

Or some videos of Steve Huston / Vilppu talking about art. It doesn't matter if I don't pay attention to it, I listen to them over and over anyway, and the sheer love and passion they have for art always gets me motivated.

I used to listen to a melancholic or that lofi/hiphop music, but I noticed the sadness creeps on me and kills productivity - I'm far too prone to depression to afford that risk.
>>
>>3124596
https://youtu.be/9rPOuZ4vY50
>>
>>3124604
not op and indifferent to anime, came to say you need to die in a fire
>>
>listen to vagner
>draw hitler
feels heroic
>>
i just listen to those 24/7 rick and morty livestreams. sometimes i join other artists on their google hangouts, but im too shy to interact.
maybe one day we could actually have an /ic/ google hangouts where we just stream and draw and talk.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.