[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone else have artist anxiety? I just can't seem to keep

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

anyone else have artist anxiety? I just can't seem to keep practicing and end up procrastinating with video games.

please, there must be tips
>>
>>3124065
have you tried finding a rope
>>
File: 1484491620731.jpg (33KB, 319x267px) Image search: [Google]
1484491620731.jpg
33KB, 319x267px
Hey, that's me!
>>
There is no cure, eventually you'll be driven to suicide.
>>
>>3124065
is that the one and only, mayli?
>>
>>3124083
couldn't even finish the video watching such a pretty girl do that to herself. she must've really wanted to get back at her dad
>>
There's a thread like this every single day

By the time you posted it and read my reply you could've put some lines on paper and drawn parts of the picture you've posted. Fuck off already, you don't actually want to draw.

Anxiety my ass. You're a lazy fuck.
>>
>>3124092
post work
>>
File: 1496185544199.jpg (151KB, 675x900px)
1496185544199.jpg
151KB, 675x900px
>>3124097
>>
Find new habits, read theory instead of playing, and go to openings and shows whenever you can
>>
>>3124065
Poeple without talent like you have to work harder than most to draw.
>>
>>3124065
That's called being lazy, isn't something specific to artists, happends in all areas of work.
The ones who aren't lazy shits get succesfull, the ones who are end up working at a gas station.
Just fucking work at it and stop using excuses for being lazy.
>>
>>3124065
Exercise. Join a gym. Jog for an hour each day. Lift weights. Then come back to the other hobbies.
>>
>>3124243
>avoid procrastinating by not drawing and doing something else
Don't listen to this anon.
>>
>>3124065
You could try growing up.

Life wins every match by default if you just sit by the sidelines.

"Artist anxiety"... Give me a fucking break lol
>>
>>3124065
I came to this thread solely for the Kelly Baltazar pic.
>>
>>3124298
Wonder what poor beta cuck is going to get latched onto her with no idea that an old man was face fucking her using her vomit as lube for her throat. Sluts like this tend to turn the most prude with their future beta providers
>>
>>3124313
back to /r9k/ kiddo
>>
>>3124065
JUST
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.