[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>artist follows you >likes your posts >few days later

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1503966901781.jpg (69KB, 639x471px) Image search: [Google]
1503966901781.jpg
69KB, 639x471px
>artist follows you
>likes your posts
>few days later unlikes your posts
>unfollows you
>sometimes even blocks you
Why do people do this? I even follow back.
>>
>>3122190
The problem is your followed back.
>>
>>3122193
I figured that was the problem. So I should just stop following people then?
>>
There's not much you can do about it. You should or shouldn't have liked them or they you or and also these people do or do not like, and if you unfollow , and all its permutations.

Keep drawing and hoping something works out ok.

:/

Though being an artist you have to be honest about your life. I think. Same with the poets. A lot of their lives are total disasters but we still believe in them.

Up to you trollo dog.
>>
>>3122190
Don't follow someone back unless you like their work. Some people only follow you so you can follow them back.
>>
They either:
a). Were alreadu on the fence about following you, but your recent posts were so shit that they decided they didn't want you clogging up their feed
b.) Are manually going through and following/unfollowing people in hopes of getting follow backs
c). Are using an Instagram bot to automatically follow you then unfollow you in hopes of getting follow backs

It's most likely c.). Instagram bots are super easy to use and extremely effective. I used an auto-liking bot to bolster my following up to thousands of real, engaged followers.

Don't take it personally. It's all part of the game.
>>
>>3122190
blocks you too..? there's some issue there. i get following and unfollowing when you lose interest, but why unlike and then block? maybe they found some reason to not like you. do you write any mildly unprofessional shit on your account?
>>
>>3122239

I never write anything just post drawings.
>>
>>3122243
Perhaps you're just too good.
>>
Link your @ here and maybe we'll have a better idea of why you're getting blocked.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.