[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any ideas on what I could draw to fill up the page in the same

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 20170902_171257.jpg (1MB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20170902_171257.jpg
1MB, 2560x1536px
Any ideas on what I could draw to fill up the page in the same theme as that raven (dark, creepy, etc.)? I knew this was going to happen so I wanted a smaller sketchbook but unfortunately the art store I went to only had A4 and A3 sketchbooks. :/
>>
>>3121558

Can't go wrong with spooky scary skeletons.
Also some freak embryos maybe? If that's your thing
>>
It's very cliche but a graveyard with a Chapple on a hill or a hanging tree
>>
>>3121558
signifying death is the typical approach with all visualization of ravens, why not swap the usual thought and go the light route with life being the way to go.

that being said if you are set on the whole dark side, i see a raven and i think back to the time where it was gothic era. so maybe like one sitting on a lamp post attached to a building, or some shit.... although now looking at this, youd need to redo the whole pic so i guess there are some ideas
>>
>>3121558
RATS
RATS WITH HUGE FUCKING COCKS
>>
>>3121760
>Reply
Chaple. Your computer has a spell check, for fuck's sake.
>>
>>3121558
The woods, the house tops, the clouds with foreboding trees and flocks of other birds. Sad Paul mccartney?
>>
>>3121558
More ravens
>>
>>3121558
the simpsons whole family
>>
>>3122227
It's actually spelled chapel. Your computer has a spell check too, friend.
>>
>>3121558
If the raven is supposed to be the focus you already failed the composition by putting it on the corner.
>>
>>3121797
This
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 540x523px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 540x523px
>>3121558
Think of it this way
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.