[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I lose a lot of time being indecisive, I get a lot of requests

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1459590123558.png (766KB, 1163x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1459590123558.png
766KB, 1163x1200px
I lose a lot of time being indecisive, I get a lot of requests and have a big "to do" list

Do you have a way to prioritize or way to choose what to draw?

Pic unrelated
>>
File: s.png (97KB, 818x648px) Image search: [Google]
s.png
97KB, 818x648px
Is this okay /ic/? looks weird. maybe im missing something.
>>
>>3120820
slugbox's anatomy leaves a lot to be desired
but he can color well, and has a lot of followers, so people don't really care or bother to call it out
>>
>>3120820
Some fun imaginary muscles and foreshortening errors
worst vibe is how the shoulder looks like another tit
>>
>>3120815
why'd you have to get me excited with a horse lady thumbnail only for it to be a slugbox piece, like i don't hate him, he jus draws so many unnecessary lines that some how make me uncomfortable ;-;

regardless, just draw what you want, if nobody's paying you you have no obligation other than to create whatever you feel like, if you still wanna do requests just draw the ones that are most appealing to you.
>>
I've been struggling with this problem really extremely for the past few weeks and I've gotten nothing productive done because of it
I've got a list of about a hundred things I want to do but which of those things I want to do changes from day to day sometimes several times per day

So far I think I've figured the solution to this problem is to just accept that you can only fulfill 1-3 of these desires in a given lifetime (I'm talking about big life decisions like what career you want to go with or what kind of artist you want to be) and sacrifice the rest.

Ideally if I could live for a thousand years I'd take my sweet time to try out each one of these ideas for a few decades to see if I really want to do them and which is most enjoyable but since we only have our single lifetime I think the way forward is to research and analyse each of the options we have and just pick one and stick to it even if you want to do something else
>>
>>3120820
exaggerating is fine
>>
>>3120820
You aren't. The shoulder blade is wrong.
>>
>>3120815
wtf is that torso
>>
>>3120950
man this is a centaur we're talking about all kindsa things are wrong with their torsos
>>
>>3120820
The shoulderblade is a bit exagerated and the lineweight makes it look a bit confusing but yes it is fine.
>>
>>3120815
isn't this by slugbox?
he is one of the people that got me into drawing lol.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.