[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How and where do you share you work? More for the normies than

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1484147162257.jpg (59KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1484147162257.jpg
59KB, 960x960px
How and where do you share you work? More for the normies than for critique.

I have zero followers and don't know where to find more, and I'm literally retarded when it comes to this kind of stuff. Thought of reddit but being reddit they have autistic policies about linking to one's own blog. Organic searches from social media don't seem to give much results at all.

>inb4 git gud
I'm trying but I'm not exactly at the point where I can blast normies off their feet with my work
>>
>>3117032
Too much cancer in the mainstream sites you would normally go for exposure, if you really want any form of attention try and be le controversial artist like Shadman and Mantis X with their edgy and distasteful ambiance and not to mention their pedo pandering shit.
>>
>>3117032
Reddit has that dumb bullshit on they're bigger subs, the smaller ones don't usually have anything like that. For example I go to the berserk sub or the hunterxhunter sub and people submit fan art all the time linking directly to their blogs. Those 2 are especially good since they're on hiatus all the time and people are starved for content. The same principle should apply anywhere, if you're a fan of something look for its dedicated sub and post on there.

Besides that maybe try instagram and just hash tagging the shit out of your work? Idk.
>>
>>3117032
There isnt really any good site
Problem is that sad_clown2003 will always concider themselves a proper artist and join in
>>
>>3117032
Interact with others.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.