[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

explain this to me /ic/? a white guy working on an intuos p

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: fb.png (1MB, 1699x957px) Image search: [Google]
fb.png
1MB, 1699x957px
explain this to me /ic/?
a white guy working on an intuos pro small, and photoshop, making the backgrounds for the movie Your Name / Kimi No Na Wa.

all of the other artists are Jap, but they too worked on small-medium graphic tablets and photoshop. it turns out you don't need expensive shit or foreign programs even to make Japan's highest grossing anime

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89m48hL3HMU
>>
He made it, nice. I wonder if he has a name so we can contact him.
>>
>>3115653
Why does it surprise you they are using photoshop, especially for background paintings? Photoshop is the industry standard for that sort of thing. The only reason to ever use something like clip studio is for drawing, but considering they animate with pencil on paper, they don't need it. Or they do use it for the final lines, who knows.
>>
>>3115664
Some Japanese studios use Clip / Retas for Animation.
>>
Photoshop is actually pretty damn expensive.
>>
>>3115761
>implying you can't just pirate it
>>
>>3115761
Photoshop CC is cheap.
>>
>>3115653
anime backgrounds are made from edited photos, of course they would use photoshop for that
>>
I don't understand this shit thread. What the fuck OP asking or implying? Name of this white artist? It's Mateusz Urbanowicz. And he use intuos 4 in video
>>
>>3115653
I've been telling you retards forever that you just need a drawing program that can export image sequences to do animation.
>>
>>3115787
I think OP is implying that anyone here can make anime, but choose not to and just complain about how shitty anime is.
>>
>>3115800
>just complain about how shitty anime is.
or complain about not having enough expensive tools
>>
>>3115799
They don't use photoshop to animate you idiot.
>>
>>3115778

You know that you can't pirate shit if your company gonna make money with it, right?

They gonna sue your ass.
Not for individuals but by for companies that can happen.
>>
The secret is none of them are drawing. They're photo editing in the case of that background artist, adding filters and little imprecise details, or they're tracing and coloring in the case of the clean up artists and colorists. All of the actual drawing is done on paper and then imported into a digital format where it's edited using this marginal equipment. When you're playing a bit part on a team of hundreds something like that may be sufficient depending on the role you're playing. However if you're looking to turn your room into a one-man studio than getting something better for yourself is a good idea.
>>
>>3115653

How many asians died doing this animation?
>>
>>3115653
Pretty sure that's Mateusz Urbanowicz. I follow his Youtube channel, because I am a sucker for good watercolor stuff https://www.youtube.com/user/mattjabbar/videos

As far as I know he quit that job to do more freelance stuff.
>>
>>3115778
>gold isn't expensive, you can just steal it
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.