[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Drawing with feeling is the most important technique"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (12KB, 326x155px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12KB, 326x155px
"Drawing with feeling is the most important technique" - Vincent Van Gogh

Fundie fags BTFO, this is why the most successful artists are the ones who mastered the technique of skipping the tedious construction parts through tracing/paintovers and focusing on the colors/fx.
>>
File: august-25-2017.jpg (455KB, 1000x989px) Image search: [Google]
august-25-2017.jpg
455KB, 1000x989px
>>3114209
>the most successful artists are the ones who mastered the technique of skipping the tedious construction parts through tracing/paintovers and focusing on the colors/fx.
I don't think van gogh was really concerned with "the most successful artists", anon
>>
>>3114226
How do I become successful Brian
>>
>>3114226
also, he hated digitalfags. One of my favorite quotes from van gogh was
"Digital art is the emptiest profession. Any art that causes one to look away in embarrassment and discomfort, rather than examine and consider, is fundamentally retarded."
>>
>>3114227
idk, I'm not good at making money, just getting gud
>>
>>3114230
Okay how do I git gud
>>
>>3114231
draw more
>>
>>3114209
True but he did alot of grinding to get there
>>
File: Die Kartoffelesser.jpg (1MB, 2560x1819px) Image search: [Google]
Die Kartoffelesser.jpg
1MB, 2560x1819px
>>3114209
Do you know that Van Gogh drew this? Looks nothing like his "normal" style, now does it? Thats because he spent the first 10 to 15 years of his artistic career practicing actual drawing and painting during his time as a preacher in the cole mines.
>>
>>3114209
Keep going, m8. I love hearing NGMIs prattle on.
>>
Vincent was one of the greatest draftsmen in art history
>>
>>3114209
At the contrary, he's proof that the Sticky is right about fundies:
> Studied the Bargue plates to stop drawing half-chopped heads
> Read a book on perspective to finally "get it"
but of course you already know this if you've read the first book in the Sticky. Don't bother replying to me, I've already hidden this Thread.
>>
>>3114716
looks like that illastrat stuff lol
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.