[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thanks for the resources and the jump start to learning art but

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Thanks for the resources and the jump start to learning art but GODDAMN Y'ALL ARE DEPRESSING. I just wanna lurk and read people talking about art but all y'all wanna do is hate on people and HURR DUUR NMGI 420LOOMISFAGGET every other post.

See you lame asses later. It's just art. Have some fun.

Damn.
>>
see ya in an hour.
>>
>>3110916
what is with /ic/ and i just can't seem to escape its twisted allure?
>>
Fucking sick of whiners like you.

If you hate /ic/ fucking leave instead of crying about how mean everyone is.
>>
>>3110913
You have a room, there are people going into it. You have to finish a skillfull task to leave it. Now will the room full of people who can do the task or not?
>>
>>3111016
The people are too busy arguing and killing eachother to see the few who are able to sneak out.
>>
>>3110913
You'll be just as lame to be around as everyone else here in about a week after not getting anywhere.
>>
File: 1496481376745.jpg (359KB, 1920x1059px) Image search: [Google]
1496481376745.jpg
359KB, 1920x1059px
>>3110913
>he hasn't adapted to the hurtbox
I'll have you know I just posted some art I drew yesterday in the drawthread, received two constructive criticisms and one mean comment, and I only cried for four hours.
>>
>>3111934
i'm the real version of that creature , i dont cry at all.
>>
>>3111941
same
>>
>>3111934
>some random person said something mean to me and i cried for four hours
just grow the fuck up
wtf is wrong with you all?
crying because someone on the internet said something mean to you
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.