[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you also get upset when you don't hear anything about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Do you also get upset when you don't hear anything about one of your fav artist in a long time. Artist that just stopped posting years ago and you dont know why they stopped or of they are ok what if hes dead what if he fell into depression and quit art bit maybe he got a job at a major studio and he had to delete all his old stuff. Do you know some artists who just stopped ?
>>
>>3105769
let them live their own life fuck off
>>
life just gets in the way and often times it takes a negative turn to your creativity which then you make rash decisions
>>
Yes, my cousin committed suicide and her deviantart/tumblr is still up like she's alive. I disappeared 7 months ago due to serious illness and may never return. I didn't let anyone know, because no one asked and I don't want employers to know.

Otoh I did know someone who returned after years and was fine. Just got busy and lost interest.
>>
File: 056_1.jpg (211KB, 725x958px) Image search: [Google]
056_1.jpg
211KB, 725x958px
Years ago,this guy did a strip called Wormy in Dragon magazine,pic related. It was wonderful and popular,but then it just stopped mysteriously. No one knows why the creator walked away from it, or continued the story elsewhere,but I found out he passed away a few years ago.
>>
>>3105769
One artist I used to follow lost his battle against cancer. I felt depressed for a few days
>>
There was a blog I followed mainly of fanart from some show. The artist stopped posting one day, both from tumblr and twitter. They had a patreon page open and did fandom-related commisions. All stopped.

Year later I found the artist on a new twitter account making fanart for a different fandom. They never mentioned their old blog.

At first I didn't understand why they felt a need to completely disappear and start over, they could've kept posting shit on their old blog. But since all of what they post relate to the same subject (even the way they type and the jokes they make) I realized they make a different 'persona' for every fandom or something.
>>
>>3106599
He probably just lost his accounts, forgot about their existence
>>
Damn, I hope I haven't made anyone worry like that by abandoning an alias suddenly. Probably not, though
>>
One artist drew comics with oc's and stuff. Besides that He actually was a yiff artist on another alias and only did the comic thing as a little second project.he never confirmed his alias but i recognize his art style.on his comic alias he once said he works for a comic studio and can't have his name associated with it. I liked his comics he still draws yiff art and im happy that i found him and he's ok
>>
https://zenroxide-235.tumblr.com/

This dude from /ic/ had pretty cool surrealist drawings. Has fucked off for over a year now. I sent him a message once via Tumblr asking if he was alive, but no response. Shame.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.