[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't you faggots just enjoy drawing and stop worrying

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Pic related is mine

Look, I know my art isn't great. No need to tel lme that. But unlike you guys out here, I don't whine about not being good. I just enjoy drawing. I don't care if I'm not leonardo da vinci or KJG, i just fucking like drawing. I don't stress out and drawing for me is like playing video games. Sure, you guys might be better but I don't stress out and get depressed half the time because I'm not drawing at senpai's level, so ask yourself this, at the end of the day who's really winning? Those DA tier artists who you like to make fun of so much or the faggots on here who draw ugly loomis mushroom heads.
>>
Those DA tier artists.
>>
>>3105065
Not all of here whine about getting good. Lots of people here enjoy drawing, which is generally why all you see is whining - the people who don't whine are actually drawing instead of complaining on 4chan.

I mostly come here for the book scans, and sometimes I hang around /beg/ to give crits. Only come once a week or so.

That being said, DA is a cesspool of little kids and autistic adults picking on eachother. Some of that shit gets really intense. So I'd still have to say loomis mushroom heads win.
>>
>>3105065
Some of us care that our shit stinks instead of flinging it around like a egomonkey
>>
>>3105065
Thing is, there are people who can have fun drawing on here.

The other thing is that fundamentals are kind of important if you want to make anything remotely passable.
>>
I have more fun stressing myself out a little bit. It's grating at first, but when I take time to cool down I realize I've gotten better than I was before and my drawings benefit from it. Stagnation stops being fun to me after awhile when I want to draw things better that I usually suck at drawing.
>>
>>3105065
>Why can't you faggots just enjoy drawing

Because I want to get better
>>
>>3105065
>enjoy drawing
lolno
its a brutal and punishing torture, if youre not hating every minute youre ngmi
>>
>>3105065
lol this gotta be bait
>>
>>3105700
if its not, its probably just some underaged fag
>>
>>3105065
I'm in it for the money.
>>
>>3105065
OP, no one said that if you're worrying about fundamentals then you're not enjoying yourself.

You can strive to improve on fundamentals AND enjoy drawing. Whether it's both at the same time or not is up to you.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.