[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why are some people ashamed of looking at things? i was and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: d361.jpg (132KB, 750x1194px) Image search: [Google]
d361.jpg
132KB, 750x1194px
why are some people ashamed of looking at things?

i was and avoided looking at things and people. some inner voice berated me for having the gall to stare.

i started looking at things and i love art more, and my eyesight returned.

i feel like more people than i think suffer from this. an appreciation of beauty but strong shame?
>>
>look at some chad's woman
>woman notices you
>woman tells chad
>chad approaches you
>>
>>3103431
Staring at people is the equivalent of interacting with them and interacting with people is scary.
>>
>>3103695
When I walk down the street I like looking at what cars people drive. But I don't. Because I don't know what to do when the passengers look back at me.
>>
I like to follow women down dark alleyways at night. The chicks are usually into it.
>>
>>3103695
>interacting with people is scary.
Please elaborate.
>>
>>3103755
ok.
>homeless man approaches me
>sputter some combination of nos and sorrys very fast
>smalltalked by clerk
>sputter something in a frenzy
>stranger points out something they like about me
>sputter some thanks and scurry away
anything else you need to know?
>>
>>3103773
How do you evaluate a situation generally? I usually know based on what city I'm in, what sort of types I'm going to encounter. You mentioned class-based over-familiarity, but what about other qualifiers? For example, I don't shy away from people in German colonies but I consciously come out of my shell in more Swiss or British areas. That is because the people outside my hometown are more 'near to me' than those within it.
>>
>>3103773 what a massive ego you must have to think that strangers around you give a shit about you, judging you, gauging you. such hubris. get over yourself you little bitch
>>
>>3103695
I have always felt like people can read my thoughts when there is eye contact, and since my brain is such a cheeky little cunt, I started to get these inappropriate intrusive thoughts, usually sexual or aggressive when I was making eye contact. And people can tell, no doubt. Having a brain is hard.
>>
>>3103431
Our eyes go to the things we want
If we look at something its because we want it
We are predators
>>
>>3103659
>Oh hey dude bro ski dawg, you guys are a banging super dupe couple, was just drawing you while we chilllaxed in this underground quizno, feel me senpai?
just learn how to speak their language and it works out.
>>
>>3103840
kys retard

>>3103860
me too. I always think they can see right through me with one look.

>>3103893
that makes me feel better about looking.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.