[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hurr durr its good because I made it >flip page >looks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: o-HUMAN-BRAIN-facebook.jpg (162KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-HUMAN-BRAIN-facebook.jpg
162KB, 2000x1000px
>hurr durr its good because I made it
>flip page
>looks like shit

Why is the brain such an asshole?
>>
>hurr durr it's always bad because I made it
Why is the brain such an asshole?
>>
>>3102791
>>3102783
because the brain is honest as it can possibly be.
If you know it's not that good, you're brain will tell you. If you think it is good because you legitimately do not know better your brain will think that.
>>
>>3102796
I was more talking about this phenomenon of flipping the image and perceiving it entirely differently.
>>
>take a huge shit
>brain is mildly fascinated by it

>pick something off your face/skin
>fascinating

It's a primal tendency rooted deep in our brain, intertwined with the development of our egos, but crucial for many different fundamental feelings and urges. The fascination and inclination towards things related to the self was naturally selected for as it was beneficial to survival. The human beings who took specific interest in themselves down to the point where they closely examined their own shit were also the humans who were quicker to find things wrong with themselves (sickness, dangerous behaviors).
>>
>>3102783
>flip page
>looks slightly better
>now can't decide which away around it should stay

every time
>>
>>3102783
STOP SYMBOL DRAWING
>>
>>3102797
Because you are drawing it to look how you think it should look from the (head to drawing surface) perspective you are viewing it as you draw, which is not the same as drawing it to look as it should in the perspective the drawing should be. The human brain is adept at finding familiar patterns, ignoring flaws and filling in blanks to see the general picture without having to focus on every detail, saving time and energy to recognize danger and objects of interest more efficiently.
This is why you shoild flip it multiple times while sketching and drawing and learn to focus on what you are drawing and not just idly draw.
>>
>>3102783
>>3102834

It's because our eyesight is chiral, one eye is dominant
>>
http://www.allaboutvision.com/resources/dominant-eye-test.htm
>>
>>3102893
>>3102895
If that were the case then somebody else's image could look significantly better by flipping it as well
>>
>flip the drawing upside down
>it looks better
>>
>>3102896
No, that's just you inferring incorrectly. As you're drawing your brain interferes with your overall vision, but it's guided by this chirality. For instance, lateral movements will be skewed. Even the difference between hand dominance and eye dominance will play a part. Shooters and photographers get fucked by it too
>>
File: 2.jpg (155KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
155KB, 1280x720px
>>3102825
I had this happen for the first time ever with a study earlier tonight, it's an abstract kind of feel man
>>
>drawing looks good
>add one extra detail
>it looks like shit now
>>
>>3102986
you weren't supposed to poop on it
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.