[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my father is a good writer, he wrote and published a few novels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: trigger.png (872KB, 594x1059px) Image search: [Google]
trigger.png
872KB, 594x1059px
my father is a good writer, he wrote and published a few novels and he's interested on writing scripts for comics, maybe a short animation. since it's more like a hobby, there's no way he could invest significant amounts of money on it. all I can draw are some low tier characters that only boards that make requests enjoy, and drawing has nothing to do with my profession.
I personally find the idea really nice and I have autistic standards for fiction.

is there anyway my oldman could have his scripts turned into reality?
>>
>>3088416
Go ask on reddit. this is not the place for such a request.
>>
>>3088421
this. that is a reddit af request.
>>
>>3088421
I'm not asking for an artist to do it for me, I'm asking what could be done to find such artist. if it's a company, a forum, or if there is a specific kind of website or service dedicated to this kind of cooperation
>>
>>3088430
They already told you the answer: go to reddit.
The pity card works on those retards, you'll get a kickstarter in no time if you post a good image along with it.
Now fuck off leech
>>
>>3088416
If you need some other medium to supplement your writing, you don't even have anything worth reading in the first place. So get out, writer fag.
>>
>>3088430
are you the same lowlife who made the premed fraternitys banner request thread
>>
>>3088434
>>3088435
>>3088437
are you fucking retards? do you think writing a script is not work and the artist would be being ripped off? you are no better than people who ask for free drawings, as if script writing was any easier than drawing. you are pathetic.
are you buttblasted you didn't draw anything today again but shitposted all day?
>>
>>3088444
am i fucking retards? all of the time.

nice trips.
>>
>>3088444
Animators "write" "scripts" with pictures called storyboards. The imagery comes first, it should always be first with a visual medium .We get a lot of boring shit nowadays because people have long ignored this rule. I'm saying you are doing a visual medium no justice if the director can't draw. Much in the way a book can't be written if the author can't write.

It's writer fags that jump over to other mediums because their writing is shit that give a bad name to writers. So stay mad, writer fag.
>>
>>3088444
lmfao retard butthurt no one gives a fuck about his dad's shitty script. take it to the trashcan where you belong, your dad is trash and so are you
>>
Go to digital webbing. It's specifically made for this kinda stuff
http://www.digitalwebbing.com/forums/index.php?s=8e07914f47e57aee890629ae01b15c54
>>
>>3088473
well put anon, well put
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.