[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be /fit/ >try to get into art >try to paint something

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: 1488260256579.gif (554KB, 287x216px) Image search: [Google]
1488260256579.gif
554KB, 287x216px
>be /fit/
>try to get into art
>try to paint something after working out
>arm doesn't stop shaking
>>
dumb vegetaposter
>>
>be op
>lifting for 3 weeks
>40 lb ez bar curls
>baby arms trembling
>make thread on /ic/ about it
>>
>>3086492
my hand actually stopped trembling (after some effort) since I started working out
>>
>>3086526
Mine still do. Especially after swimming or boxing.

>get adrenaline induced sleep deprivation
>can't even draw because hands tremle
>>
>>3086492
>making fitness your main hobby

>>3086530
>exercising at the end of the day
>>
File: 1493348317064.jpg (57KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1493348317064.jpg
57KB, 645x773px
>>3086530
>adrenaline induced sleep deprivation
fuark I know that feel
>>
>>3086492
finally someone who understands me
>>
I use to work out and draw, it hinders your ability so much, you drain your muscles so much that merely holding a pencil for a few minutes can be difficult

You can't work out and draw. I'm sorry OP but you have to give one up, or you're never going to make it.
>>
>>3086665
This is bad advice and incorrect. OP needs to focus his exercise on creating muscular endurance and cardiovascular endurance by doing cardio exercises and high rep low weight compound lifts.

/pussy thread
>>
Work out after you're done for the day. What the fuck's so hard about that.
>>
>>3086685
Your advice is bad and incorrect. You obviously don't work out much. You need to deplete the muscles in order to see growth.
Breaking down muscles so they repair is how you get stronger. Please don't talk when you clearly don't know what you're saying.
>>
>>3086706
>You need to deplete the muscles in order to see growth.
Not true at all. Working out until your muscles fail is bro-tier. Work out less intense but more often for better results.
>>
>>3086704
This, what the fuck

Also, surely not every day is an arm day
>>
>>3086492
you could paint then work out
>>
>>3086716
>>3086665
You do realize that there are more benefits to working out than just getting swole, right? To say you can't work out and draw is stupid as fuck and will ultimately lead to a very unhealthy lifestyle.
>>
>>3086775
no but for most exercises you have to carry the weights in your hands
>>
Most things other than drawing small works can be strenuous to me
>>
>>3086492
I lift regularly and have never had issues, you sound like you have tremors.
>>
>>3086877
Quit making pansy excuses or quit making art.
>>
Integrate the shaking into your art, make the shakiness of your work into a post-modernist statement about the struggles of conflicts while multitasking in this globalised, ever faster-growing world you were born into and molded by in order produce such pieces
>>
>>3086665
Why not paint and then work out
>>
>>3086492
Shakiness I don't have time for that
>>
>>3086911
I'm not OP, but you should shut up if you don't know anything about lifting
>>
>>3086775
You train all your muscles every day. Why the fuck would you spend 4 hours a day just on your legs? That's fucking retarded

>>3086871
OP was clearly talking about strength training you inbred fuck. Cardio and yoga are fine to do

>>3086935
If OP could do that them he wouldn't have made this thread. Not everyone is a neat, some people here have actual real jobs. Shocking, I know.
>>
>>3087002
I'm not OP, but you should shut up if you don't know anything about drawing.
>>
>>3087053
>You train all your muscles every day.
sounds like a good way to get overtrained
>>
>>3087053
OP here. That actually happens to me after either swimming or boxing. Whatever I'm doing at that moment.

>>3087082
Well, you can have more rest days that way. I used to do AxBxAxx. Got pretty strong.
>>
>>3086492
Maybe you should schedule your drawing sessions when your arms are not fucking sore
>>
Draw on leg day then?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.