[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can somebody who knows how to draw acceptably recommend a good

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

Can somebody who knows how to draw acceptably recommend a good schedule?
I'm a little lost, I'm reanding Hampton's book, but there aren't any tips on how or how often to exercise (wich is a shame), thanks in advance
>>
>>3086488
a good schedule is to draw whenever you have time. People that are considered talented just draw in the time that others play vidya
>>
>>3086531
Thanks, tought so, but I still have problems on how to train, I mean, in fitness you have a list of exercises, in art?
>>
File: Attach28862_20170802_205429.jpg (419KB, 1788x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Attach28862_20170802_205429.jpg
419KB, 1788x1080px
I also just started doing Hampton's book and I do like one part of the body a day for a few hours concurrently with the same bones in Atlas of Human Anatomy for the Artist which has a bit more info to supplement with. Yesterday was the arms bones, today the head. I think this is working alright for me.
>>
I don't think scheduling things is a good idea at least not for me. You should just draw when you do and not be so conscious of time. When you feel frustrated with your lack of skills take out your hampton book or whatever and study. Do what you feel like you need to do every day
>>
>>3086542
It's not the same thing, at all.
>>
File: Cock-a-doodle-doo.jpg (415KB, 753x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Cock-a-doodle-doo.jpg
415KB, 753x1000px
Work through different parts and systems of the body. You could study and draw the forms of the human body alone for years. Between different morphology, gender, and age there is so much to learn. Start by learning the skeletal system of an idealized adult male, then the rest of the body's systems. Next repeat the process with an idealized adult female. Then you can explore different ages and morphology. Cartilage, ligaments, bone, fat, muscle, skin, hair, veins, and organs all effect body shape.

Have fun! Remember to draw for fun, not only study.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.