[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Every second passed on this filthy board is a second that could've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (71KB, 797x821px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 797x821px
Every second passed on this filthy board is a second that could've been spent on the next great masterpiece. Don't stunt your potential anon.
>>
I'm quitting 4chan. it really is a pointless addiction. every other comment is either racist or stupid and I don't have time to argue with the world.
>>
>>3084274
Good luck. I wanna quit too but ranting and occasionally posting some kindness in this barren landscape helps me cope with the crushing loneliness and despair that comes with this vocation.
>>
>>3084274
ive blocked pretty much everyboard except /ic/ in my browser, and even then i only come here 10-15 minutes a day max to get references/artbooks, everything else is beyond salvation
>>
File: 201603_1131_bfdcb_sm.png (24KB, 300x255px) Image search: [Google]
201603_1131_bfdcb_sm.png
24KB, 300x255px
i'm just so fucking lonely, please help
>>
>>3084274
You only really need to filter /pol/. Still, I often frequent /pol/ because I'm a masochist.

/ic/ is the affordable psychiatrist. You can talk shit to anons to blow off steam and it's all for giggles (I hope). Blocking it will only make you find another place to waste time on.
>>
>>3084305
Why do you think that is?
>>
>>3084272

Yeah. I'm studying and I thought:

>Oh, well I'm going to take a peek at 4chan.

I'm buying rice krispy bars to munch while I'm losing focus. I'll destroy my phone and I'm going to study on the room without PC.

I wish you all the best of luck, anons. Bailing out drives you closer to making it.
>>
>>3084309
Because I'm a 30 year old virgin manlet raised by a single mom, still living with her. Because she was an abusive control freak, leaving me very socially awkward growing up and a complete doormat. I had no friends, no gf ever, and after each embarrassing moment (still triggers me to this day, I slap myself and mutter 'kill yourself' repeatedly when they force themselves into my consciousness) I retreated further and further into isolation.

I'm a complete loser who tries to fill the void by trying to make it, but at this rate I might as well just kill myself.
>>
>>3084316
Why not join the army? kjg did it
>>
>>3084316
Dunno where you're from but you gotta move out. Get an entry level non art job and rent a room somewhere. Forget about art for a while and get shit done.
I had an artist on my team that started drawing at 31 and got hired at 34. He was the best guy i've worked with on that project, highly disciplined and productive. I suspect it was the learning everything in 3 years that gave him that mindset.
>>
>>3084316
See a therapist if you can. It helps so much.
>>
>>3084274
Only niggers and spics have a problem with racism, so fuck off and never come back, you piece of subhuman filth.
>>
>>3084327
any decent person has a problem with racism, but racism itself isn't the problem, it's the constant offtopic ranting about race topics. I hope for your sake you're just memeing but these kinds of comments are common, and distracting.
>>
>>3084325
>>3084320
>>3084319
>(((therapy)))
>dying for israel
>letting slum lords exploit you
don't listen to these cucks. fix your family relationships, stop blaming others for your problems you ungrateful piece of shit, you wouldn't even be alive if it weren't for your mom so you owe her everything.

who is going to take care of her if you die in the army? if you live away and she has a stroke? fucking selfish, either draw or kill yourself
>>
>>3084344
where are you and this advice coming from? are you an established artist? this type of posting style and mindset is so common on this site but I always feel like it's coming from autistic virgin losers. it's too much bravado.

idk, prove me wrong? post some art?
>>
>>3084316

Can relate with the intrusive thoughts, though I'm older. I'll spare you the usual mindfulness meditation bs advices, flavor of the year, next year will see a new miracle cure.
It doesn't get really better, but let those thoughts happen instead of trying to shut them down by yelling or punching walls: those actions just reinforce the circle. If you can let it wash on you until it's gone, it will lessen the impact. I also observed that trying to know where those thoughts are coming from tend to cut them for a few seconds.

> Totally my 100% personnal experience so Source is my ass, your own brain may vary
>>
>>3084387
Meditating has actually helped me with intrusive throughts and other unpleasant shit. Therapy, meds and a bit of meditating are the only things that really did something for me. There's also taking walks but when I'm at my worst I can't leave the house so there's that.
>>
File: something to ease your mind.png (56KB, 1550x1950px) Image search: [Google]
something to ease your mind.png
56KB, 1550x1950px
Feel free to cross out the passed weeks, it's quite relaxing.
>>
>>3084848
I believe anyone born between 92' to present day will be the last generation to die from old age.
>>
>>3084316
My mom's the same way. I have no idea what to do either.
>>
>>3084851
then what? robot apocalypse? nuclear armageddon? aging will be cured?
>>
>>3084862
all of the above
>>
>>3084274

you'll be back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0n0Et8aI3s
>>
>>3084284
How do you block boards? That sounds like heaven.
>>
>>3084327
Its a waste of time you dumb broad
>>
bump because I'm addicted to 4chan help I want to draw
>>
>>3084272
is too late for me. i'm ngmi
>>
File: CosmicWojak.png (440KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
CosmicWojak.png
440KB, 633x758px
>>3084316
Pray. Meditate.

Become a devote Christian or Buddhist. I'd recommend you Buddhism really.
Mainly because personally, I've never seen anything in Buddhism that doesn't happen to be the Truth.

Also raised by single mom. Also no gf. Also live with her. Also no friends.
Though, I'm 18.

I truly dislike existing.
So I'll become a monk and focus all my efforts into ceasing to exist. It's the only way I can truly be happy.

Please, fucking listen, anon. There you have a solution.
It's up to you if you want to keep making shit decisions and KEEP TRYING TO LIVE A LIFE THAT DOESN'T WORK FOR YOU.
Or seek spiritual Truth, forget the Jewish Atheism meme, and achieve timeless happiness.
I know as a matter of fact that Non-Existence (Nirvana) is real. And it's the highest happiness you can conceive. Though it's nothing like the Existing happiness you've experienced (since it does not Exist), so don't bother trying to imagine.
Then again, that is my experience, which I cannot share with others. As it is not an object, nor a combination of numbers or words.

Perhaps reading The Kybalion could be a nice start.
Then some good ol' Buddhism and you'll be ready to leave every mistake you've made in life, and forget this painful life ever happened.

Take the Golden Pill, anon. It's like suicide except it actually fucking releases you.
>>
File: 121212.jpg (2MB, 3000x1052px) Image search: [Google]
121212.jpg
2MB, 3000x1052px
coming soon:
Roll your reason for making art, at least stunting some of the cancer of waaah why am i doing this
>>
File: PepeManhattan.png (390KB, 4500x4334px) Image search: [Google]
PepeManhattan.png
390KB, 4500x4334px
>>3087547
BUT BEFORE ALL THAT
Quit masturbating, you degenerate.

https://youtu.be/KmNAwK_GwBs

That video, that video alone made me quit masturbation definitively.
In order to become an alpha Übermensch, or in order to succeed in fucking ANYTHING, you need to quit spilling your life essence, nutrients, and testosterone.

As soon as you quit, start taking the Golden Pill.

Once you start, just quit 4chan. Or spend max 20~30 minutes a day on here.
That is all you need really.
>>
>>3084316
>30
>blaming upbringing
take some responsibility you cuck
>>
>>3087581
>Ted Bundy
>Hamza Yusef
>YUSEF
>Russle Brand

Why would you ever listen to these people? fucking hell dude.
>>
>>3087579
roll
>>
>>3087579
Roll
>>
File: 1501729081064.png (112KB, 1550x1950px) Image search: [Google]
1501729081064.png
112KB, 1550x1950px
>>3084848
A-am I going to make it?
>>
If I don't try I can at least say I didn't try when I can't do something.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.