[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>spend an hour drawing >get pangs of loneliness and sadness

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 1467223851956.png (148KB, 645x772px) Image search: [Google]
1467223851956.png
148KB, 645x772px
>spend an hour drawing
>get pangs of loneliness and sadness
>HAVE to come on /ic/ or open up twitch, something with other people
How do artists deal with the loneliness of the craft? How did the old masters do it?
>>
>>3083328
I joined a bunch of active discords that i never visit so the little notification bleep reminds me that there's people being active around, even if its in an abstract way. It's gay and depressing as a concept but it works.
>>
Youtube videos or twitch streams help me with that. If I have 0 connections to the outside world I get a bad feeling.
>>
>>3083328
Get married.
>>
>>3083345
>get married
>21st century
this cuck serious?
>>
>>3083349
What scares you about marriage?
>>
File: IMG_2279.jpg (27KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2279.jpg
27KB, 250x250px
>>3083328
>other people

ISHYGDDT
>>
>>3083351
lmao poor people who dont understand that losing half of your accrued equity is a bad thing.
>>
>>3083362
i know right, its totally pointless. just have a damn gf/bf. marriage is dumb.
>>
>>3083362
>>3083364
children
>>
>>3083369
whatever faggot. have fun getting divorced.
>>
>>3083378
not a concern, have fun growing up and learning how retarded you were in your youth.
>>
>>3083386
that's literally what happens you mongrel

t. grownup
>>
>>3083386
ive seen my landlord (7X) literally beg a younger man not to go through with marriage.

Youre fucking retarded if you think marriage is a good idea with courts that overwhelmingly favor women and love to throw out your prenups.
>>
by being an unpaid gigolo and getting all your energy from pleasuring women when you're not drawing
>>
>>3083328
you develop an affinity for the work, like literally your brain starts to art as a social thing, not like the girl your drawing is talking to you or something dumb like that, but like rather than you thinking something like 'i need to draw this line like this' you think to think of it in terms of what the art wants. it sound super weird typing it out but it's a thing, in other fields too, a professional chess player and a programmer have both mentioned it to me in relation to their professions too.
>>
>>3083328
I just try to talk to someone, even better if it's not a family member.
>>
I think old masters just used to fuck whores a lot
>>
>>3083418
>implying they wasted time with succubi
People become masters by discipline and resolve. If you can't even manage 1 hour without feeling lonely you're NGMI.
>>
>>3083362
This isn't how it works in eastern europe. Only property which has been aquired after marriage is split. You basicaly keep whatever you had before + half of what was aquired after marriage.
>>
>>3083421
>eastern Europe
>>
>>3083421
it works that way everywhere except dumb america where they refuse to do any legal reform ever. i'm surprised they even have no-fault divorces there.
>>
File: 1477856562818.jpg (49KB, 547x600px) Image search: [Google]
1477856562818.jpg
49KB, 547x600px
>>3083425
>i'm surprised they even have no-fault divorces there.
it makes some people a lot of money. from the lawyers to the state, to the corporations that benefit from an individuals tendencies to spend following lump sum payments, to the costs of splitting a household (living space and utilities), the rich get richer and the poor/middle class pays the price.
>>
>>3083328
make a tulpa
>>
File: 1500266686919.gif (336KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1500266686919.gif
336KB, 200x200px
>>3083440
>willingly mindfucking yourself more as if being lonely all the time isn't bad enough.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.