[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the hell do people like this with art like that have thousands

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170731-164943.png (984KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170731-164943.png
984KB, 1080x1920px
How the hell do people like this with art like that have thousands of followers when I can barely get 100?
>>
>>3081556
he's a good looking guy. i doubt those followers are for his art.
>>
>>3081556
kek. get fucked nerd.
>>
>>3081556
Understanding social media is more important than having good content.
>>
>>3081556
its called buying followers, are you new to Social Media Management?
>>
>>3081556
We live in the age of emotional value not technical value, people enjoy how you can connect with them and how you make them feel

This applies to everything art related, thats why generic moody internet rappers have a better game going than people who actually spend time to learn a instrument and create music in a more organic way
>>
>>3081610
>people enjoy how you can connect with them and how you make them feel
They should be fucking brained

Their heads stomped to the ground until they're fucking brained
>>
>>3081624
Not siding with the plebs, but going 1000% to the technical side is retarded
Any evolution in any craft comes by the stylization of the piece, how the author characteristics and own soul melted in the craft creating what we call "style"
But nonetheless, overemotional people who have zero appreciation for the technical aspect of the art are cancer killing culture indeed
>>
>>3081556
Attractive artists are more marketable scrublord
>>
>>3081556
He has very few like s and comments for the number of follower he has. He has bots.
>>
so if i put my beautifull face in profile pic ill get more followers you say? i am at 21 followers now
>>
those *fucking* puzzle pieces on the shit tier drawings
>>
Holy shit this guy is awful.
>>
>>3081624
take a breath homie
>>
>>3081556
he's a turk... they are his cousins
>>
>>3081556
>born in late 2000
>that profile picture

Holy fuck, how turks can have many body hair in such a early age?
>>
>>3082818
It's because we are real men
>>
>>3082813
well...you're not wrong
>>
>>3081556
that because turkish people and artists have shit tastes. I mean there are a few who are good but most of them draw like this.
Geez for a 16 and a half year old he has a shit ton of chimp hair.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.