[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does my art look shitty? It has a wierd low quality deviant

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: IMAG0385_1.jpg (144KB, 1836x1186px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0385_1.jpg
144KB, 1836x1186px
Why does my art look shitty? It has a wierd low quality deviant art feeling, but I dont know why.
>>
>>3080504
sharpen pencil

use real paper

take better photos or get a scanner

edit the photos levels in photoshop to make your lines pop

crop and resize

welcome to online presentation
>>
>>3080504
>drawing animu
there's your reason
>>
>>3080504
Get a light box and ink your drawings on clean white paper.

Also draw better.
>>
>>3080504
Don't listen to the art tool fags, the reason you suck is because you are not using construction.
>>
>>3080521
How do you reccomend I improve?
>>
>>3080513
How much of a difference do you think that will make. Something seems off about my actual technique itself but i cant figure out where I went wrong.
>>
File: anaylsis.png (55KB, 1127x850px) Image search: [Google]
anaylsis.png
55KB, 1127x850px
>>3080504
i did a special artistical analysis and it says it's because you're 15
>>
>>3080521
That's true, but there is no reason not to use decent materials. It's not like printer paper is expensive.
>>
>>3080523
Stop copying anime and start trying to draw what you see. Once you can draw something realistically you can stylize.
>>
>>3080588
No, that's not how stylization works you dumb fuck. If that was the case Proko wouldn't have fucked up so badly. Keep drawing anime and study your fundamentals on the side. Don't ask me what fundamentals are, read the sticky.
>>
>>3080504
Stop with this anime bullshit, you need to read sticky and learn fundamentals.

So far it's NGMI devAUTIST.
>>
>>3080528
A huge fucking difference you dense mother fucker
>>
Monochromatic anime needs shading.
>>
>>3080528
Well so far your image looks shit. Fix that first, otherwise people can't even tell what's going on.
>>
File: sketch7.jpg (145KB, 963x802px) Image search: [Google]
sketch7.jpg
145KB, 963x802px
>>3080528
line weight and mileage, do studies of other artists sketchbooks.
>>
Alright, thanks everyone. Im sorry I killed a thread for this.
>>
File: RGHHHHHGHHHHHHGHHH.gif (1MB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
RGHHHHHGHHHHHHGHHH.gif
1MB, 249x249px
>>3080504
IF ONLY THERE WAS A STICKY ON THIS BOARD THAT HAD A LOT OF ADVICE FOR BEGINNERS WHO ARE UNSURE HOW TO START IMPROVING

IF ONLY THERE WAS A THREAD WITH A SHITTON OF ART BOOKS FOR PEOPLE TO DOWNLOAD FOR FREE

IF ONLY THERE WAS A THREAD WHERE BEGINNERS COULD POST THEIR ART AND GET CRITIQUES WITHOUT CLUTTERING UP THE CATALOG
>>
>>3080504
The proper contraction is SHARTIST and I will thank you to refer to yourself as such.
>>
>>3081179
that could either be because the sticky is badly formatted or people want actual feedback.

Either way though this shit belongs in the beginner thread.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.