[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you deal with oversaturated market that is art? How can

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

How do you deal with oversaturated market that is art? How can you succeed in today's world that is nothing but a big rats race? Everybody is talking about grinding or other shit but you never talk about how to actually bite the whole thing so you can actually get anything from it
>>
bUrself
>>
>>3080441
But it isn't oversaturated.
>>
File: 1500489150074.jpg (154KB, 1024x652px) Image search: [Google]
1500489150074.jpg
154KB, 1024x652px
>>3080441
consider the world's population and then consider what percentage of that population is an artist, then consider what part of that percentage is an artist in the field you want to work in.
>>
>>3080441

Nigger you don't need to be 100% better to get 100% more than Sakimichan (for example).

If you're just 10% or 1% better, you don't get 1% of the commission, you get all of it. You don't need to massively crush the competition to get the victory. I mean, people will choose the one who delivers slighly ahead of time or makes slighly more effort.

I mean, the world is dominated by a few (athletes, entrepeneurs, musicians, scientists and even artists). Those who dominate are not really 100% better than the rest. They're only 1% better, maybe but that is enough to have a decisive advantage.

Google the 80/20 rule.
>>
it's only oversaturated with shit devientart tier furry art / anime and uninspired copy/paste artstation concept art.

if you're anything decent of an artist you'll be fine
>>
>>3080441
NGMI
>>
>>3080441
The world is a rat race, no matter what profession you choose. Part of being adult is learning to hustle, to work for what you want. Nobody is going to find you, and hand you a career. You're gonna have to work at it, or stay in shitty retail jobs the rest of your life.
Life is opportunities. The ones you take are the ones that will shape your future. Don't know what your opportunities are? You're not paying attention.
>>
art and the field is not zero sum. get this: MULTIPLE artists can succeed, all at the same time!
>>
File: 876618-8.jpg (344KB, 1920x2302px) Image search: [Google]
876618-8.jpg
344KB, 1920x2302px
ITT retards desperately try to apply delusional objective standards to artwork rather than confront their stupidity.
>>
>>3080611
Whoa, this is like revolutionary shit.
>>
File: 1486581978001.png (205KB, 3340x3176px) Image search: [Google]
1486581978001.png
205KB, 3340x3176px
>>3080625
this isn't /sci/. it's artwork. i know it's hard to unlearn your idiocy.
>>
what about 3D art? it seems that it has more posibilities these days
>>
>>3080782
1D is the next big thing
>>
stop trying and just make garbage
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zmj5BV16Toc&feature=youtu.be
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.