[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>/fit/ >we're all gonna make it bruh >/ic/ >ngmi

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

File: 12969407_14686142170_r.jpg (102KB, 2448x1640px) Image search: [Google]
12969407_14686142170_r.jpg
102KB, 2448x1640px
>/fit/
>we're all gonna make it bruh

>/ic/
>ngmi

what's with the negativity on this board? this is why it's such a dead shithole compared to places like /fit/ and even /i/
>>
probably because getting gainz in art is so much slower than in fitness
>>
>>3080070
The difference is that grinding in fitness works, and grinding in art doesn't
>>
>>3080070
>so much slower than in fitness
true, manlets bulk fast as fuck. their insecurities also cause them to brag the loudest, /fit/ is infested with these tiny big boys who think they're hot shit because they can easily see gains on their t rex limbs
>>
>>3080073
It does, it seriously does, but it's fucking slow
>>
>>3080065
Because artist have always and will always be assholes. Gym fags enjoy helping others get /fit/. Artist are all simmering with bitterness, jealously and hatred.
>>
>>3080075
hah

idk OP. it's the one place on the internet where artists get to shit on each other, can't we just keep it that way?
>>
>>3080087
>Artist are all simmering with bitterness, jealously and hatred.
it's true, Chads were the good guys all along. this board should just be deleted and all its regulars rounded up in reeducation camps
>>
>>3080088
accurate, forced humility in artists is nearly incompatible with their nature.
>>
>>3080089
Chads literally did nothing wrong.
>>
>>3080087
>tfw no asshole but draw like shit
i'm NGMI am I?
>>
File: 201603_1131_bfdcb_sm.png (24KB, 300x255px) Image search: [Google]
201603_1131_bfdcb_sm.png
24KB, 300x255px
>>3080101
Deep down I realize the problems lie with me, but at these depths I'm just looking for a way to feel any semblance of normalcy. It needs to be that way in my mind or I'll just be a disgusting unloveable ogre inside and out. So Chad will be my dark knight, the hero I need but not the one I deserve.
>>
>>3080073
grinding in fitness is easy. sure its laborious but its easy to figure out and it pays off after some time. with art, its a lot more mental i believe, you have to focus on many aspects like what to practice, how to do it, and all without even knowing if youll get better by the end of it. with fitness, you KNOW youll get fit if you keep it up. with art, theres ups and downs all the time (artists block, for example)
>>
>>3080065
/fit/ is practice. /ic/ is theory. There are plenty of posters here who like to argue theory but never practice.
>>
>>3080065
a million chads don't really compete with each other.

a million artists are in complete competition with each other. It's in an artists best interest, if money is the goal (and if it is, ngmi), that every other artist be knocked out of the game.

Best way to do that over the internet is discouragement.
>>
>>3080065
/fit/ gains are of the body
/ic/ gains are of the mind
>>
File: reece.jpg (29KB, 600x494px) Image search: [Google]
reece.jpg
29KB, 600x494px
>>3080176
>>
>>3080073
This.

And is not negativity, just reality.
>>
>>3080173
>It's in an artists best interest, if money is the goal (and if it is, ngmi), that every other artist be knocked out of the game.
>Best way to do that over the internet is discouragement.
this is the real answer. seriously fuck all you people, I hope your hard drives die and you lose all your references and work. I hope your tablet breaks and your passion for art fades while you wait to buy another and it never rekindles. I hope none of you fags ever make it
>>
>>3080194
y-you too
>>
>>3080194
jokes on you i do traditional
>>
>>3080065
art attracts angsty insecure weak willed drama queens who need excuses before it's okay to fail. Fit not so much.
>>
>>3080194

t. Faggot that relies on a computer.

I'm way ahead of you, nigger. I only need pen and paper to work. Unlike you ;^)

>>3080065

Art is a competition. All Chads would be killing themselves if the final goal of everyone was to be a professional bodybuilder.

And:

>Not using /ic/ solely for artbooks.

NGMI.

Talent is real.
>>
>>3080073
This

Also fit has an easy numbers linked to see your progress. Whether its your weight or the weight you lift you can easily see improvement.

You can't add 5lbs to your anatomy and tell everyone you increased your max anatomy this week.
>>
>>3080065
1 year of working out 30 minutes a day, 3 times a week will have you looking swole as fuck

1 year of drawing 2 hours a day, 7 days a week will still have you in the beginner thread
>>
to be honest i think im going to make it, ive been drawing for like 3 years and im already in the best animation course in my country. the only person who decides if you succeed or dont is yourself
>>
>>3080220
>I only need pen and paper to work.
Lol, some artist are you, ngmi. I only need my cum and blankets.
>>
>>3080194
Thanks for the nod.

I agree, but not so vehemently.
I'm a traditional artist, and while money is nice, the goal is to tell my stories and evoke emotions.

Digital/traditional has nothing to do with it, I believe. It's the end game that matters.

Good gains to all. We all can't make it, but I sure hope all of you do.
>>
>>3080220
>Art is a competition.

No it is not. You don't automatically succeed just because your art is technically better. You're NGMI.
>>
File: 1442076531349.jpg (58KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
1442076531349.jpg
58KB, 848x480px
>>3080173
go fuck yourself and the disease you carry.
>>
>>3080087
You are right
>>
>>3080630
If you don't think it's a competition then get put of the way weakling. Your art must be pure garbage
>>
>>3080775
this, fucking casuals are an embarrassment
>>
Giving up is awful and depressing. I'm giving up right now and it's slowly sinking in, I feel like a fucking failure. Years in the trash, but I don't want to feel miserable anymore.
>>
>>3080642
you didn't make a point.

just passing around your impotent anger
>>
>>3080065
you are all competition and if i had my way you would all end up in a ditch by the side of the road
>>
>>3080176
>not being /fitic/
>>
>>3080065
/fit/ preaches "all gonna make it" because as long as they put in the work, they will. /ic/ preaches "not gonna make it" because unlike in exercise, there is no allotted amount of time put in that guarantees gains and not everyone is going to succeed at art.

Also to those of you in the thread who claim your negativity stems from trying to "keep down the competition" or something, you're cripplingly autistic and literally not gonna make it
>>
Correct me if I'm wrong, but "making it" on /fit/ means getting ripped, right? Whereas "making it" on /ic/ means becoming a self-sufficient professional artist. One of those is orders of magnitude more difficult than the other.
>>
>>3080065
They call that "Jersey eye" because one eye looks at you and the other looks at New Jersey.
>>
>>3080166
>grinding in fitness is easy
I agree.

And yet, I bet you're fat.
>>
fitness is quite easy, especially because you don't have to think much about it, plan it, and spend most of your time on it. I used to be pretty big into running, and I got from being a couch potato and a bit overweight to being a pretty good runner. Running and fitness in general is nice because you just go, do your training so let's say from 20minutes to maybe one and half an hour or two, and that's all, you're free. And with art, there is always something to work on, and it takes much more time. And again, it is easy to progress, you nearly always get at least a bit better, and you see and feel it, you are able to lift more, or run faster or longer, and with art sometimes you can go for a while plateauing because you don't really know what and how to practise at a moment, or you can get discouraged because you don't see any improvement.
>>
>>3080070
this, you can go from out of shape to an ok runner in less then one year, in one year you can also get much stronger and bigger if you lift, but one year of drawing isn't really that much, most great artists spent tens of years before being really good, and they've been training since childhood.

Now I also see that with sport, people don't tend to compare themselves to top athletes, but most of artists compare themselves to top artists.
>>
You can't actually make it, you can only improve or stagnate
>>
>>3080065
> /ic/ has a lot more women
> seething jealousy everywhere and negativity instead of people helping each other out
really makes you think
>>
>>3084045
why do you keep saying this? You know what I'm going to make a poll thread right now to see if this is true.
>>
/fit/ would be more like /ic/ if a bunch of fatties frequented the board and never made progress while blaming things they believe are outside their control on their fitness levels.
>>
File: 1474961292822.jpg (69KB, 340x372px) Image search: [Google]
1474961292822.jpg
69KB, 340x372px
>>3084045
it all makes sense now. fucking roasties always trying to bring others down
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.