[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this image is an example of an artist who makes consistent mistakes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: evola capit.jpg (144KB, 780x683px) Image search: [Google]
evola capit.jpg
144KB, 780x683px
this image is an example of an artist who makes consistent mistakes in form but has a relatively higher skill in rendering and "mileage". i know how to train the fundamentals but how do i train this skill of mileage?
>>
>>3079743
Evola was really a shit artist. I still don't understand how that kind of art is compatible with his narrative
>>
>how do i train this skill of mileage?
>skill of mileage
Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>3079749
i meant whoever drew the pencil drawing in the OP
>>3079769
in the sense of the metaphorical way people use it here
>>
>>3079743
the drawing in the pic is pretty bad man, and I think you answered your question yourself. just practice a bunch and keep spreading perennial wisdom
>>
>>3079773
I'm not him, but I do not ever hear people using "mileage" metaphorically on this board. Maybe you should try to explain what you mean.
>>
>>3079785
in the sense of finishing touches and polishing. making your work go further as a skill separate to the actual original quality of it before you started making it look more professional.

>>3079779
yeah its shit but it does a good job at pretending not to be shit. would probably fool a normie or an idiot.
>>
just flip your drawing bro
>>
>>3079790
Thats not mileage, dork. How many hours you put into a drawing or painting by continuing the rendering process is still just rendering. Finishing touches, polishing, and late-stage rendering are all the same, and you practice it by taking your works to the late stages. Try finishing what you start if you want more practice and maybe try to look at pieces that have nice effects or overall rendering patterns that you may want to incorporate into your style.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.