[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you guys have any more examples of these pelvis ribcage construction

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

do you guys have any more examples of these pelvis ribcage construction sketches i see them alot but i never save them like a fucking idiot
>>
Bridgeman
>>
>>3077707
I hate shit like this

>ok start with these boxes
>ok so without any instruction make the perspective dynamic and perfect
>yeah you're gonna have to read this, this and this so go do that and in a few weeks of solid hard practice, come back here for step 3
>ok now just add some perfect looking legs to the box
>yeah you're gonna need to read these anatomy books and sink years of practice into them so come back for step 4 after that
>done? ok step 4. now add arms and stuff
>congratulations you have a shitty looking golem thing. now you magically know how to draw anime as well
>>
>>3077737
bridgeman helped my anime...
>>
>>3077737
>>3077714
>>
>>3077737
Yeah, that's how it works anon. That's exactly how studying works and why you shouldn't be speeding through this shit like it's a 5 minute tutorial.
>>
>>3077737
ngmi
>>
>>3077737

Bridgman didn't make his anatomy books for "drawing 101 for complete fucking idiots", it presumes a baseline proficiency. Bridgman offers dynamic simplifications, it doesn't presume to teach you anatomy, perspective and every other fucking thing from the ground up.
>>
>>3077781
Bridgman is a meme. There are many other great works compiled into books with actual information to go along with it, yet they aren't even mentioned on this board. I'm not even sure if some of you guys are aware they exist. Yet this Bridgman cunt gets tossed around for years and years despite his books basically requiring you to interpret everything yourself. In fact many revered artists today are still interpreting all the information he displays in his drawings. Awful, awful book for anyone without at least 3-5 years drawing.
>>
>>3077798
>. I'm not even sure if some of you guys are aware they exist
teach talk and tell us of book
>>
>>3077805
Off the top of my head, Atlas of Human Anatomy for the Artist is one of the best anatomy books I've ever read. Should honestly be in the sticky yet I've never seen it mentioned here in the couple years I've been browsing /ic/
>>
>>3077808
>I've ever read
lol what? that's just a reference book. It doesn't show you how to draw, just gives information of every part of the body. i'm pretty sure everyone here knows about it.
>>
>>3077707
i dont mean like a tutorial i just mean other peoples sketches and stuff i want to see exactly how its applied
>>
>>3077833
So, you've never read it. Got it.
>>
>>3077798

>In fact many revered artists today are still interpreting all the information he displays in his drawings

hmmm maybe it isnt for complete fucking beginners and experienced artists still find value in his work hmmmm

really made me think
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.