[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Literally what's stopping you from photobashing/ using

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 1501175617462.jpg (839KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1501175617462.jpg
839KB, 1920x1080px
Literally what's stopping you from photobashing/ using 3D and then applying a photo filter on top?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJBMYZPN5qY

http://fotosketcher.com/
>>
>>3076376
nothing, what's your point?
>>
Is this free?im gonna get rich with fiver and facebook commissions
>>
>>3076376
legal battles with the photographers
>>
>>3076376
because it looks like a post-processed filter.
>>
>>3076376
Because I can actually paint something much better
>>
>this thread again
>>
>>3076376

the fact you're LEFT WITH.

>I don't know how to draw....

can't draw, u can't paint..have fun pretending :)
>>
>>3076376
How do you photobash with paper and pencil?
>>
File: C1tyDr6UoAISxG-.jpg (154KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C1tyDr6UoAISxG-.jpg
154KB, 900x1200px
>>3076449
>>
>>3076452
That's genius, why haven't I thought about this before?
>>
File: solace_by_jonasdero-d81z2f3.jpg (197KB, 1600x800px) Image search: [Google]
solace_by_jonasdero-d81z2f3.jpg
197KB, 1600x800px
>>3076376

Skill.
Anyone can photobash, but to make a photobashed image that looks appealing, consistent, and not artificial requires a lot of skill and understanding on how to do so.
>>
>>3076464
>ne can photobash, but to make a photobashed image that looks appealing, consistent, and not artificial requires a lot of skill and understanding on how to do so.
True photobashing shares the same root as painting but execution is different. It is faster.
>>
>>3076464
I hope the pic youre added is supposed to be a terrible example of what happens when a person has no fundamentals and cant paint for shit and just decides to photobash everything.
>>
File: hallway.jpg (233KB, 1200x609px) Image search: [Google]
hallway.jpg
233KB, 1200x609px
>>3076475
I personally like it but I'm sure there are better ones out there. This other one is by craig mullins.
>>
>>3076475
It is bad? Or are you a faggot? Lets find out http://www.strawpoll.me/13555277
>>
>>3076376
Nothing, Make a photobash throwdown thread, ic likes to talk shit, let's go. Since it's all photobashed bullshit anyway the results will be anonymous. I guarantee even if you guys tryhard you will get shit results. NRJT.
>>
>>3076475
post your work so we can all have a laugh
>>
>>3076475
People like you are why /ic/ is in its downfall.
>>
>>3076464
>>3076509
>tfw these are paintings but so good
>>
>>3076582
> and also traditional, done with markers
>>
>>3076376
I just don't care that much about realism... I only treat it as exercise, but my art is cartoony and relies a lot on being hand drawn. If I were doing concept art for videogames I'd totally photobash
>>
>>3076376
Because it's a degenerate practice and I paint to paint, not copy and paste

photo collages are for teen girls

>>3076464
Anyone who thinks this looks good because the artist plastered lulsorandom nature photographs and textures all over the scenery is fucking retarded

If anything it hurts the composition because the level of detail is inconsistent with the focal point
>>
>>3076972
It's not random, but it's also not perfect. However, it is unquestionably better than 99.9% of this board can do, and it's especially better than you could do. Random photobashing without fundamentals always looks terrible. Confusing good images that use photos with bad ones just proves that you would not be able to do it yourself, you can't even see the difference, or have chosen not to.
>>
I use 3d for several reasons
îts faster, I dont have to make a 2d grid and measure everything
I can use the 3d model to test different lighting, angles, cameralenses or whatever is necessary. again, all of this faster in 3d than 2d. ofc this kinda depends on your style, if you're doing VisDev with a cartoony look you can do it in 2d since there is less need to be super precise.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.