[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gift for a friend: 1,040 likes >commission i've worked

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1501022522082.png (233KB, 520x423px) Image search: [Google]
1501022522082.png
233KB, 520x423px
>gift for a friend: 1,040 likes
>commission i've worked 40 trillion hours: 56 likes

Just
>>
>>3074609
You draw for likes? Maybe that's the problem.
>>
>>3074612
And who doesn't?
>>
>>3074609
Stop giving a shit about likes or you're gonna have a bad time, anon
>>
>>3074609
It's all about being lucky and getting a lot of retweets. The comission you posted most likely just wasn't retweeted/reblogged by the right people.
Just remember that popularity breeds popularity, and more people are likely to hit that like button if there are a lot of likes on it ALREADY.

Just don't let it discourage you and keep posting until you get lucky again.
>>
>>3074609
>posts about not getting enough attention from a drawing
>doesn't post the drawing

Kill yourself.
>>
>>3074616
me, I never even post muh art in places you get likes
feels good man
>>
>>3074609
the salary of a real pro isn't correlated with his likes, you know?
>>
>>3074609
God all you faggots obsessed with "making it" are so fucking annoying, can summer just be over already
>>
File: 2014-10-03-blogbellcurve.png (11KB, 800x428px) Image search: [Google]
2014-10-03-blogbellcurve.png
11KB, 800x428px
>>3074616
Anyone that understand popularity means nothing.
>>
>>3074609
Actually, this method weeds out the hobbyists from the real artists who are passionate about what they do.

Hobbyists are obsessed with likes, and that's what kills their drive. Real artists know better that to fall for this shit.
>>
>>3074721
And how do you know if your stuff is good then? If you think you need a pat in the back and asume your shit is good because you're a tryhard then good for you i guess.
>>
>>3074734
>how do you know if your stuff is good
because someone pays real money for it, internet points mean nothing.
>>
>>3074734
Why do you need validation through a system of likes on the internet? What form of popularity do you seek?

Aren't likes, like a pat on the back? Who needs those?
>>
>>3074616

I never post my work outside /ic/.
>>
>>3074609
Does she have like three rounds in that cylinder?
>>
show us the pieces
>>
>>3074609
Your commissioner has bad taste, anon. Your friend does not.

So one gets likes and the other doesn't, simple.
>>
>>3074616
ARE YOU FUCKING JOKING? LMFAO

insecure cunt.
>>
>draw fanart or some celebrity: 1040 likes
>original piece of art: 15 likes and a comment from your mom saying "nice"
>>
>>3074924

it's almost like art of popular things will appeal to a wider audience.
>>
>>3074924

a comment from my mom is the best. she never commetns on my stuff, only the really good ones.

fuck likes. they're mostly just other people trying to get page views. i stopped hash tagging.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.