[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>spend months studying loomis >build enough courage to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1467223851956.png (148KB, 645x772px) Image search: [Google]
1467223851956.png
148KB, 645x772px
>spend months studying loomis
>build enough courage to show my work in a thread
>first and only response is "loomis"
fuck this gay book
>>
>>3072544
>blames the book
Sounds like a "you" problem.
>>
>>3072544
get dabbed on queer.
>>
>>3072544
>>first and only response is "loomis"

Why is that a bad thing you self conscious cuck? This is just the shitty part of your brain that holds you back in life. You've been studying for months. You're doing good. Just keep going and you will become a good artist. Or keep making little pussy cry threads and stay shit
>>
>>3072544
Loomis is a meme if you're a complete beginner
>>
>>3072641
not OP but who would you recommend for a complete beginner then

please don't say betty edwards
>>
>>3072643
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBv5z0Y2odE&t=313s
>>
>>3072544
which loomis book? some are much more advanced than others.
>>
>>3072644
thanks senpai
>>
Does anybody read the fucking Sticky anymore? IT'S ALL THERE!
>>
>>3072544
You can never have enough loomis, anon until you're loomis himself.
>>
Is Loomis basically SS by Rippletits?
>>
>>3072544
>starting with loomis

Iggy shiggy diggy. Either do Keys to Drawing if you wanna git gud with drawing from life (aka learning how to study gud) or some combo of Prov, How To Draw by Scotty, and Draw a Box to git gud with construction. All beginner Loomis does is sum this shit up way too quickly for a true beginner to grasp fully.
>>
>>3072878
Why not just draw
>>
>>3072644
>>3072641
>loomis is a meme
>you should learn head construction from real teachers like Sinix!

kek, nice bait, you might even catch some confused beginner with it and stunt their artistic growth for a couple of weeks until they realized they have been rused, hope that makes you proud.
>>
>>3072878
If Loomis is too complicated for you, you have no hopes to grasp the concepts of Scott Robertson's books.
>>
>>3072643
I wouldnt recommend any book to a beginner, reason being most of the info will fly over their head and they wont be able to copy the drawings in the book for maximum gains.
Spend your first 1-2 years depending on how diligent and intelligent you are just drawing whatever you like, look at cool art you like and copy it as well. only pick up a book later on when you can pin point your problems in the drawings you create yourself without reference, and then study up on whatever's holding you back.
Telling a new comer to study loomis or robertson is setting them up for failure.
work hard anon I believe in you
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.