[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone posted a thread that lied about my work and defamed me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

Someone posted a thread that lied about my work and defamed me a while back. And whenever you google my name it's on the 2nd page Is there anyway I can get this removed from warosu or 4chan?
>>
>>3071989
No, welcome to life crybaby.
>>
I don't think so but congrats
You probably got a bunch of people looking at your gallery thanks to that bullshit
>>
>>3071989
surely if you put your name here, and explain the situation this will be a higher up search result
>>
>>3071995
I mean it's pretty clear that what they said was untrue and I actually got like 15 new followers on artstation that day and I didn't know why until a friend told me that someone posted my stuff on IC. I'm just concerned that an employer who doesn't know what he is doing might see it and think that it was true.
>>
The best thing you can do is leave it alone and get on with your life.
>>
If you're worried, make other pages much more popular so that it bumps that page to the 3rd, 4th and beyond pages. No one is going to look past the 1st page of Google. Relax.
>>
>>3071989
fuck off retard
>>
>>3071989
Make other accounts and be active on those. Google will index it to page 1 eventually.
>>
>>3072018
Lol nice try dud.
>>
>>3072013
Agreed.
>>
>>3072018
Somewhere on >>>/hm/
I can't remember it right now, maybe if you browse through the threads you'll find it.
>>
>>3071989
If you contact warosugirl she can remove it. Legit serious.
>>
File: ted.png (276KB, 635x629px) Image search: [Google]
ted.png
276KB, 635x629px
>>
>>3071989
hahaha
>>
Are you Yuumie?
I searched your name and google suggested Art theft
>>
>>3072151
Not yuumie, I meant Numyumy
>>
>>3072154
Lol no idek who that is.
>>
>>3071989
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streisand_effect
Proceed at your own risk.
>>
File: 1411308452151.png (611KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
1411308452151.png
611KB, 768x576px
>>3072072
>>
>>3072151
>>3072154
Yuumie/Numyumy (they're the same person, right?) are infamous in circles way bigger than /ic/.
>>
>>3072364
>re infamous in circles way bigger than /ic/.
What, there are bigger art circles than IC?
>>
>>3072364
wtf kind of description is that? Numyumi is a sakimichan wannabe who was caught tracing multiple times and was forced to delete her accounts again and again before coming back with a new alias.
>>
>>3072395
/ic/ is small fry on the litterally who corner of the internet
>>
>>3072395
>>3072409
I just realized the other anon misspoke and was initially about Yummei (the person who did the Kite webcomic series), who, as far as I'm aware, has never done art theft.

Numyumy/aliases is notorious though. Here's the big DA journal post compiling receipts that has over 800 comments:
>http://milanamill.deviantart.com/journal/Numyumy-tracing-evidence-643958390

It's the first thing that shows up when you google "numyumy", and I've seen artist gossip Tumblrs mention them from time to time.
>>
>>3072430
Wow
>>
>>3072430
>yfw this doesn't discount Numyumy's skill level because you still got to be good at rendering and everything else
>tracing is literally the easiest part of it all
>>
>>3072430
>http://milanamill.deviantart.com/
Are we sure this person knows what they're talking about? It's like /ic/ trying to shit on people and they don't post their work.
>>
>>3072473
absolutely kekworthy,
>>
>>3072473
What? They're not shitting on numywhatever for being bad, they're shitting on her for tracing and painting over photographs and making a profit.
>>
>>3072473
I don't see how someone's skill level would prevent them from proving that an artist traced over another artist or a photograph when overlays and direct comparisons exist.
Plus it seems to be a group effort.
>Most of the proof and overlays are done by Krisahe and various of other people who wanted to stay anonymous.
>>
>>3072463
It's stranger when they clearly have the skill level but are lazy and just steal someone's art to use as a base. Kr0nz's copying was fucking bizarre because he's academically trained and clearly knows how to make things universally appealing.

Some of this person's pieces are similar to Irakli's anyway, where they don't even trace but just do photomanips and slap a filter to make it look like a painting.
>>
>>3072491
>It's stranger when they clearly have the skill level
Numyumy is only good at rendering. I couldn't find it, but she tried doing some anatomy sketches for her patreon that were fucking awful. they looked like a beginner's who doesn't even know about proportions.
>>
File: 139jns.jpg (29KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
139jns.jpg
29KB, 300x250px
>>3072072
/ic/ be like don't laugh, this is completely normal progress. /ic/ full of /beg/ fags so whatever.
>>
I heard numynumy got called out and now she makes threads on /ic/ about other sakimichan copycats hoping they'll get called out too. She even made a journal where she encourages people 'if they see someone copying' to call them. Too bad the other copycats all have actual skill and aren't tracing over sakimichan photos.
>>
>>3074509
Yeah yeah whatever nice try, Choob.
>>
I still can't believe numynumy let some no name blogger drag her name through the mud. And then she didn't even stop there, went on to make a patreon to capitalize on all the comments and views she was getting about it
>>
>>3072412
>we are all literally whos in a literally who community

sad how true this is
>>
File: ebic style yo.png (34KB, 258x209px) Image search: [Google]
ebic style yo.png
34KB, 258x209px
>>3071989
stop this shit and draw a real fucking elbow
>>
>>3074869
>ll literally whos in a literally who community
Yeah IC is really small I'm guessing 50 people max.
>>
>>3074878
wow what a retard
>>
>>3072013
>>3072023
this. most people aren't retarded enough to believe anything on the internet just because, especially from here
unless your amazing, then people here WANT to believe everything bad
>>
>>3072072
>>3072072
he didn't draw the fucking ghost.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.