[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Musician - gets tons of sex from an early age Writer - gets

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 9

File: 1499364466460.jpg (27KB, 434x387px) Image search: [Google]
1499364466460.jpg
27KB, 434x387px
Musician - gets tons of sex from an early age

Writer - gets tons of sex later on in life

Artist - Becomes gay or dies virgin

why is this?
>>
Because you have to live in your basement till 30 and then everything you can do is uploading your stuff on the internet.

In this age being a virgin is a good thing though, too many whores.
>>
>>3070745
>In this age being a virgin is a good thing though, too many whores.
As spoken by a virgin
Found my gf via shared passion in art, good grief
>>
>>3070739
GREMBLO THIS IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS FUCK OFF
>>
Musician stems from love of life
Writing stems from depression of life
Art stems from being a frustrated autist
>>
>>3070748
>passion in art
>gf

T. Guy who makes hyperrealistic photocopies and posts them on instagram
>>
Oh well, I was gonna die a virgin anyway, might as well die a virgin draftsman.
Maybe I can find some peace in drawing beautiful girls as I am still unable to get into meaningful relationships.
>>
>>3070739
You sound slightly confused. Artists are the stereotypical pussy slayers out of the creative fields. A writer would have to be a 1 in a million outlier and write a huge bestselling novel that gets turned into an HBO series or something to get a somewhat minor increase in female attention.
>>
>>3070756
>>>3070748 (You)
>>passion in art
>>gf
>T. Guy who makes hyperrealistic photocopies and posts them on instagram
Naa, I draw original character designs and altered fanart
>>
>>3070758
Maybe now when genre fiction is dominant and helps cave goblins like George RR martin make a living doing what they do

But back then it was old losers writing poems and love novels to support their drinking and gambling
>>
>>3070739
because many artists only express confidence anonymously. the rest of the time they're like "haha my art sucks I'm the worst lel".
>>
File: 画像.png (656KB, 695x450px) Image search: [Google]
画像.png
656KB, 695x450px
>>3070739
>tfw don't wanna die virgin
>>
When I was in high school I used to carry my sketchbook everywhere and would draw all the time. Girls would always take an interest and that's how I met and talked to 90% of the girls at the time. As an adult who works in a place predominantly with males and older people, it's definitely much much harder to use drawing as a conversation starter with attractive girls more so when a lot of the stuff I do now is digital. Traditional art is also more romanticized than digital.
>>
im 26 and still a virgin.

i've tried to find a reason why this may be..
>>
Draw in front of normies, I guarantee girls will take interest. Be careful not to drop spaghetti
>>
>>3070776
When I was in HS people would tear up my sketchbook and go back to listening to rap music and sucking off thugs and fratboys

Sux not being an ultra-normie when you grow up in LA
>>
Pursuing women is redundant now, it's better to just stick to your hobbies or whatever, that way you won't get betrayed one day just because "I have to get fucked by 100 guys or it's not a life worth living". I am 22 and I have already seen countless situations like that.

Our society is so rotten nowadays. Art gives some sort of catharsis to this.
>>
>>3070792

That sucks. I grew up in LA and had the opposite experience, the taggers would easily take an interest and would ask me to draw stuff in their sketchbooks, other people would ask me all the time to design tattoos for them, and I even got people interested in actual art usually the easily accessible and trippy stuff like Picasso, Dali, Bosch and Escher. I only remember one kid who used to draw who was made fun of and get his drawings vandalized and that was some dude who was obsessed with dbz and his sketchbook was full of shirtless buff dudes.
>>
>>3070798
amen.
>>
>>3070800
lol
kid's probably making thousands off of some Deviantart people's filthy dreams though

I do remember early on in HS people liked my art and I got a lot of requests to do shit for people, but I mostly drew anime and videogame shit which they lost interest in

maybe I should expand my work, I see lots of people making money doing portraits on ig
>>
>>3070758
>Artists are the stereotypical pussy slayers out of the creative fields

It's a meme though. Literally just a stereotype. Women aren't going to fuck you just because you're an artist unless you are also a hot and sociable guy who would get laid anyway.

I suspect the musician thing is a meme too but I have no personal experience of that.
>>
>>3070798
That's pretty much what my gf said when she rejected my proposal after 3 years of being together. The solution is to learn an Eastern European langauge and try to get one of the last non-americanized gfs. Just know that they are rare in Eastern Europe as well. At least tehy exist, though.
>>
>>3070739
>Musician - gets tons of sex from an early age
>Writer - gets tons of sex later on in life
Those are assumptions and not facts.
>>
>>3070931
That's why all the big musicians pride themselves on how much sex and drugs they do, right?

That's why DnD stereotypes the Bard as always getting into sexual situations

life imitates art, man
>>
>>3070786
Hookers bro, get em while you're young. My life would be normal instead of a tragedy if I had started fucking whores at your age.
>>
>>3070931
not sure about writers. But musicians sure do. Even though it sounds cliche i dont think its the actual fame, maybe half of it, but the rest is just the gained confidence you get from standing on a stage, and then the added conveniently placed willing drunk babes in the same room that came to see them on stage.
>>
>>3070739
>I count my successes by this string of broken relationships
That's real misfortune.
>>
>>3070739
>rhythm is fundamental in making music
>rhythm is fundamental in making love
>>
>>3070739
Picasso
Pollock
et al

The problem here is you know more about the lives of famous musicians than the lives of famous artists
>>
>>3070997
Famous artists splatter paint on a canvas and sell it to Jewish art dealers

although I kinda wish a Jewish art dealer would buy my anime paintings desu
>>
>>3071008
Ok
>>
>>3071009
but then they wont buy your art unless you do something totally gross like shoot eggs from your ass

those people are more about shock value than being artists

started out with Pollock shitting paint onto a canvas and now people are putting giant vagina sculptures in France
>>
>>3071035
mhmm
>>
File: 1499024471537.png (370KB, 767x455px) Image search: [Google]
1499024471537.png
370KB, 767x455px
>>3071054
But of course it could be that no one's ever tried to market themselves as even a normal artist, as I'm sure that there's plenty of rich fucks out there with too much money who'd put it down for your shit as long as it appealed to them, and the first step is to make yourself known to the physical world where you'll be judged and spat on by filthy normies, working long days and nights with little to no sleep and staring into the abyss knowing that you may die without ever having achieved anything, and that your journey might be for naught, and that everyone who succeeds just lucks out and you should've been a lawyer like your fucking parents told you but you refused to sacrifice your inner spirit
>>
become all three
>>
>>3070739
>Musician - gets tons of sex from an early age

This isn't necessarily true - the sex comes once the musician starts getting some success - and this doesnt count for classical musicians, it's a rock thing. Even then, you don't really start getting laid a lot just for being a musician until you're well known at a local level.

>Writer - gets tons of sex later on in life

Laughably untrue. Writers are more likely to be nerdy, anti-social, and not comfortable in social settings. Do you really thing the guy from GOT is getting groupies?

>Artist - Becomes gay or dies virgin

Again, laughably untrue. The easiest place in the world to get laid is art school.

And anyway, it's down to who you are, your scocial skills, your desirability, and your attractiveness, that will determine how much sex you get.

I'n betting you're young, because this kind of thinking is generally from young kids who haven't been laid yet, and haven't found out how easy it is to get a girl naked. That, or you're an old wizard, who never got the whole girl thing, and still doesn't, and blames his failure on external things.

i started late, I fumbled around a lot in high school, but I didn't do the deed until I was 19 - but once I did, I dropped the whole "sex is hard" thing. It's really now. Take showers, ave a good personality, take care of yourself and your clothes, and *someone* will want to fuck you.
Gay only really matters in the political art world, like the gallery scenes in NYC or LA.
>>
>>3071205
you sound like a boring person
>>
>>3071205
> started late, I fumbled around a lot in high school, but I didn't do the deed until I was 19

Youre funny, I am a beginner at 22 and I'll get good maybe when im 26 or 27. And thats when I will be able to lose my virginity if at all. But yeah, you started "late"
>>
>>3070938
Key word there is "big" - I've worked with and been around bands for decades, they usually don't start getting the groupies until they're a name, and getting attention. Depends on teh band, too - some bands, like Metallica, were total sausage parties early on, they didn't get female fans until the black album. Other bands, like Poison and GnR, were smothered in women. And, there are guys who just can't get laid, even when they're famous.
>>
>>3071208
Because you know me from one post, right kid?
>>
>>3071219
What the fuck are you talking about? "Getting gud" had nothing to do with when I finally got laid. It was all about me being shy, and then coming out of my shell and stopping being afraid of asking women out.
>>
>>3071226
I know but you talk like 19 y/o is late, when in reality some people have to become successful in order to be desired by others. Thats late.
>>
>>3071228
19 was later, compared to my peers. I had friends who started fucking at 15.

I think anyone who needs success to get laid, doesn't get it. You don't. You just need a woman who's into you, and it's a lot less complicated than a lot of guys make it out to be. I was one of them, until i was 19. I've met a LOT of successful people who couldn't get laid at an orgy.
>>
Take this shit to r9k you fucking retards.
>>
>>3071237
>I think anyone who needs success to get laid, doesn't get it. You don't. You just need a woman who's into you, and it's a lot less complicated than a lot of guys make it out to be.

That is a shitty advice, you don't get laid with women who are into you, you get laid with woman YOU are into. I will never touch a woman that is not at least 8/10, because I am not a pleb who enjoys used goods simpletons.

As an artist you should be above that. You strive for grand achievements, why settle for some crap? But you have to be somewhat successful to attract attractive people.
>>
>>3071224
I mean you're trying to redpill strangers on the internet who might not even care about sex... for how nonchalant you seem to think sex is, you sure talk about it a lot. Your post is like 3 paragraphs and you're continuing to reply with long ass posts. You're boring, anon.
>>
>>3071263
Also I have a feeling girls sleep with you once then find you annoying
>>
>>3071249
>As an artist you should be above that.
LAWL. Ah, we got us a poser here, fellas!
>>
>>3071263
Blah blah blah. Someone is triggered!
>>
>>3071266
Maybe your perception of an artist is different, but I see him as someone who chooses a path of constant challenges. If you are that person and you still get laid with whatever shit you have at hand, then it's just weird. It's... stupid and wrong.
>>
>>3071249
this though... also nobody seems to have brought up the part where sex is more interesting if you don't do it all the time. How do you think marriages last? Nobody is attracted to a woman all the time. You just have to try to masturbate to the same video twice to see how boring women get over time.
>>
>>3071273
Marriages are for fools who think that having one partner for the entire life is a good thing somehow. It's not a coincidence that people rotting in poverty love the idea of marriage. It's fucking stupid and you are fucking stupid if you do it, especially in this age of whores and degenerates.
>>
>>3071273
>sex is more interesting if you don't do it all the time
i know i said "more interesting" what I meant is "just as interesting"... if you have sex everyday it's just as good as not having sex for a year. That year sex is a year better than the everyday sex.

The REAL tragedy is when you go years or decades without sex and then you die before getting to have sex again. That's the risk you take when you wait. But most of the time that risk/reward thing kind of fades away and just becomes understood, and you get older and stop caring about sex so much. Old people fuck the shit out of each other, or they are fine never having sex again until they die... It's just life. It's not something to stress about.
>>
>>3071285
lol dude what? every marriage is different. and people marry for different reasons. Some people are fine fucking other people while they're married, some people get bored and divorce, some people just want to be with one person forever.

Also: joint income, kids, respect from society, stability, there's like a million reasons to and not to get married. You don't see me railing against single people.
>>
>>3071295
If you are smart, being single grants you the best kind of life you can possibly have. I don't know, I find being attached to a person (who can betray me at any point in time just because) incredibly retarded, but maybe some people enjoy that stress.
>>
>>3071296
>I don't know, I find being attached to a person (who can betray me at any point in time just because) incredibly retarded, but maybe some people enjoy that stress.
you sound like you have some deep-seated trust issues. did your parents sell you into slavery?
>>
>>3071296
>I find being attached to a person (who can betray me at any point in time just because) incredibly retarded
Not him, but that's a serious sign of personal issues there.

One thing about not wanting to get married (fair enough), another thing for forming relationships altogether.
>>
>>3071303
>you sound like you have some deep-seated trust issues. did your parents sell you into slavery?
>>3071306

To be so young and naive again...
>>
>>3071320
Spin a tale of loss and betrayal while I play the guitar
>>
>>3071320
>To be so young and naive again...
...opposed to old and bitter, and in need of some possible therapy?
>>
>>3071328
MY WOMAN SHE DUN BE-TRAYYYED ME
RUN OFT WITH MUH TRUCK N GUN
LORD I SHOR DID LOVE HER
BUT NOW SHE'S ON THE RUN

I THOUGHT IT CURN'T GIT NO WORSE
SO I WENT OUT TO HUNT
GRABBED MUH BOW, CALLED MUH DOG
BUT HE DONE OFT AND RUNT
>>
>>3071328
>>3071333
I experienced a lot but it does not matter because i cant really prove it. One thing i know is that attaching yourself to anynone is suicide. You cant expect from them same loyalty as from yourself.
>>
>>3071344
Sounds like they weren't good Catholics anon. That was your first mistake.
>>
File: igotanicedoutbart.jpg (77KB, 526x438px) Image search: [Google]
igotanicedoutbart.jpg
77KB, 526x438px
>>3071344
>>
File: jeffkoonsisasackofshit.jpg (184KB, 578x380px) Image search: [Google]
jeffkoonsisasackofshit.jpg
184KB, 578x380px
>>3070739
not true at all...
artists have it much better than musicians and writers. It's much easier to get a recognized and when you do start making money you get to keep most, if not, all of it. compare that to musicians who will almost never get recognized and when they do they get screwed daily by their managers and record companies. same goes for writers who have to pay agents and only make cents on the dollar in royalties after the advance money.
>>
>>3071272
Shut the fuck up, neckbeard. No more (you)s for you.
>>
>>3071328
BENDER YOU SLEPT WITH MAH JEZABELLE AND I'M COMIN' FORE TO RUN YOU DOWN
>>
File: IMG_4674.png (137KB, 430x428px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4674.png
137KB, 430x428px
what if... someone is all three
>>
File: hgh08Pez.jpg (114KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
hgh08Pez.jpg
114KB, 1252x1252px
>>3070739

>Musicians play live.

>Writing is easier than painting, since language is a 100% human concept not in relation to the nature. + Writers are classy and smart and have to leave basement later in life.

>Artists never leave basement.

Do you legitimately want to get a gf if you never leave basement?
>>
If sex is all you need, then you can always go for one timers or just hookers in general.

Women are stupid whores in this age, if you really respect yourself, you don't even look at that direction. Chances are you are an underage retard, because only those talk about le sex all the time.
>>
>>3070853
>>3070745
you kidding me? girls/literally everyone just love it when you draw them. instant brownie points (granted thats only if you can actually draw decently)
>>
>>3072863
Do you have any evidence to back that up?
>>
>>3072863
I mean he's sorta right but that's obvious.
An artist/writer/musician who is an uninteresting dullard isn't going to get laid because no man who is a dullard is going to get laid. Being a mildly talented anything who knows how to use that to their advantage in social situations is going to have an easier time with it.
>>
>>3070773
>tfw stopped caring
only thing i worry about is people thinking im a creepo because im not a pussy hound
all my co workers talk about hot chicks that walk around the store and i have to fake laugh and act like im interested. im afraid that they know i dont really care and stuff
>>
File: july-24-2017.jpg (552KB, 828x1000px) Image search: [Google]
july-24-2017.jpg
552KB, 828x1000px
I'm the best artist on a German pretzel reviewing forum and all i have to show for it is 6 years without sex, one girlfriend that lasted a year, and 2 other girls that I got to half a base with.
>>
>>3072895
all of which were 3/10 at best, I should add. If I have a son I imagine he'll be captain of the football team and slammin teen puss in my bedroom when I'm out at work
>>
>>3071219
stop whining, start fucking
>>
>>3071273
this is the best metaphor i've ever read
>>
>>3072935
eh, just something i tell myself so i put a gun to my temple.

Unfortunately the root of the problem is that if you want to have sex, you have to be violent, and half of all men aren't violent. Or at least it doesn't come naturally to them. The most violent men get the most sex because they can fend off the other violent men. And the guy at the bottom gets no sex because he either doesn't want to fight or is scared of other men murdering him. That's why men don't have sex. Not because "they're bad with women". Because they're scared. There is an expectation that you will kill other men to defend "your" woman or women (women are objects).

Luckily for guys like me, age does wonders to change that. I'm 24. I'm not defending 24 year old pussy from other 24 year old dicks. I've never been in a fight and I'm not starting now. But when I'm 48 that's a different story. Ain't nobody starting any wars over some 48 year old pussy. It's like that Louis C.K. bit. Average, boring, nonviolent guys are the branch that the hot girls catch before they hit the ground. When girls are 24 they think they want a guy who will kill for them. When women are 48 they want a guy who's dick still works. And even then, the working dick is just a bonus. They mostly just want stability.
>>
>>3072943
>eh, just something i tell myself so i put a gun to my temple.
don't put a gun to my temple*

>when the captcha says click the boxes with the cars, but the picture has no cars so you just pick a random one and the captcha accepts it.
>>
>>3070739
I'm taking the path of all 3 though. The aspect of potential sex doesn't even come into my thought process so it shouldn't for you.
>>
>>3070739
Don't ever post Gremblo on this board again.
He is too pure for us.
>>
>>3072943
You're 24 and blaming your failures on fairy tales. Average dudes get laid with average girls every fucking day.

It's always amusing to me the convoluted, fucked excuses you proto wizards come up with to blame your lack of sex on external issues that don't exist.
Everyone is fucking someone - except you. but you keep on making fairy tales, loser.
>>
>>3072989
are you that retarded? you think that it's just random who has sex and who doesn't? you fuck a girl you have to deal with every stalker, creep, and jack-off who wants to fuck her too. some guys just don't want to deal with that.

anyone who's had a girlfriend knows what a fucking nightmare it is being around their dad. Like there's some kind of cultural precedent for this guy to murder you. fuck that shit.
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.